Reviews for Down Time
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Sa!

Veronica Vreeland in Dark Knight-a figure I never thought could be pulled off so well by most anyone here. And yet, here this stands perfectly as itself and something to enjoy. Well done. :3
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I must say, I love the way you write Bruce here, and Veronica, and the ways they they interact is both true to character and extremely well-written. Bruce is really a very important character - he's the more human side of Batman, and as such has a vital role in the Batman mythos. This story does a fantastic job of showing Bruce as a human being, as well as his relationship with Veronica. The use of present tense adds a sense of immediacy and "being there" to the piece, and as such I can say that it works extraordinarily well. Veronica's a fascinating character here - I really ought to know more about her, but you absolutely nailed her here.

You do a fantastic job with the two main characters, do excellent work at showing Bruce's human side, and wrote a great story. You do amazing things with these characters, and I give you the highest of praise for writing such incredible, multidimensional fiction.

Brilliant work.