Reviews for LARP and the Real Edward
regina423 chapter 21 . 7/26
I really liked the authenticity of these characters. Very cute story. Thx.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 21 . 7/14
Cute story loved it. ;-)
Fran Masen chapter 21 . 7/4
OMG, I loved every chapter of this story, it's funny, cute romantic, the kind of story that makes your face stretch in a smile the whole time you're reading it, I just needed to see Bella standing up for herself in front of her bosses and Phil the jerk.
Maaaaaaybe edward won that round, but that final move from bella? That was a fall full of grace and dignity haha.

Alessa315
I don't know how this story can be so weir and awesome at the same time, but it is xD

Greetings from Venezuela.

Alessa315
Tiggy318 chapter 21 . 4/11
Great story! !
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 21 . 3/30
What a sweet, funny story this is!
Chapter 2 is easily one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life. I was laughing my fucking ass off.
You totally won my ass with the mention of Allanon and Terry Brooks (the world's best author and my personal favorite)
You are making me want to LARP pretty damn bad at this point. I may have to check it out. ;-)
alaskangirl chapter 21 . 2/25
I just love geek stories. this was perfect but I would have loved to see something to knock ole phil off his egotistical judgemental pedestal! brava!
LAB1 chapter 21 . 2/24
This story was so cute and geeky! I'm still laughing at the engagement ring!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 21 . 2/16
Such a cute, geeky, little love story. Awwwww, I love them.
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 21 . 2/11
Loved this story it was so sweet.
Duvi chapter 2 . 2/6
I love it!
Duvi chapter 1 . 2/6
Omg! I love this beginning.
ICURAQT chapter 21 . 1/12
I laughed, I smiled, I really enjoyed this. Great flow to this storyline. Well done!
maphie chapter 21 . 1/1