Reviews for The Sweetest Bedtime Story
Uvaack chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
BEST! This verse just gives me all the damn feels and I love it! This was just so, so sweet and I can relate with the exhaustion the girls feel having a new baby but also how having that baby heightens your connection to your partner and boy did you nail it. I loved it all but I think my favorite line (besides Santana grumbling about Schamtana living in the forest & being an a-hole cause LOL) is: "affection tumbling headlong into desire." Is there really any better feeling in the world?! Some may come close but I'd say probably not, and again, you nailed it!
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 10/10/2013

That was an amazing story. Amazing and sexy and sweet and now my feelings are ahhfjgkFBDJSJABFVFJNN

oh don't mind me I'm just going to go ugly cry into my pillow

but seriously... Sequel? I NEED to know what happened to Shmantana and WPB. (Oh u c WUT I did thurr?!)
So yeah. I'm gonna need you to get on that sequel, okay?
lamerhyme chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
nice fluffy and smutty one-shot..
BritSanStan chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Wow. I wanna know too what happened to Shmantana and Warrior Princess Brittany!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I want the end of the story too what happened to Shmanta and Warrior Princess Britanny. Good story by the way
sc chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Is it weird that I want you to write an full story about Warrior Princess Brittany? It has a lot of potential to be honest. Also Shmantana, yes, you should use that more. It's hilarious.
lg4az chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Sweet...Hot...and Adorable!
M206 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013

Funny: Leaving the socks behind to fend for themselves

Lol: Shmantana is an asshole.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I love this universe. You always leave me wanting more and more, I could read these forever lol. Thanks for such solid Brittana despite how bad canon has become!