Reviews for There is no one else
Sairi chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I was reading this expecting some NijiAka, my bad I didnt notice the other character tag, Kagami..
but it was a good read, I am very sad for Nijimura but Akashi has moved on (maybe?) and what he has with Kagami now is also very important for him..

hdkflfbdipwpwbdbckfodbdkdoendkf
thanks for writing this :)

I need to read some fluff now
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
It was good, nice story :D
46Neko-Kucing Ganteng chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
im..cryingTTwTT "what if" niji not run away from sei?huweeTT_TT
sinpon chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Damn. What did you doooo
I have tears in my eyes. Im literally close to crying
I loved this. And the fact that you hate akashi? I still cant believe it.
Your writing is amazing.
kyocchi chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
ah
what a relief after reading the end but namicchi's last message was quiet suprised me.
I mean- isn't she cute?
namicchi. you hated akashi but you write this story so perfect and beautiful
I'm not lying. from all KagaAka fic that I already read. this is the best one.
Namicchi should make the presequel of this.
but of couse if you're in the mood to do so.
I'm not forcing you, okay?

I'm really glad to found this fic.
I know, akashi was happy there.
and I can't help to smile.

well once again it's a nice job namicchi.
hope I can found this story continued someday.
otsukaresama
loveless.raine chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This fic is refreshing in so many ways... and I'm truly glad you soften up Akashi's character (with the help of Kagami.. now isn't that clever?) although it's truly sad, you've managed to put some closure on Akashi and Nijimura's romantic past. This is truly a roller coaster of emotions and I'm glad to found a writer who shared my love for NijiAka and KagaAka.
anopyon chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
you know what?
from all the akashi fic (as uke) tht I ever read, this is the one which fit to my mind!
ah, wht to say- but it just, just perfect.
I really hope I can read more from you.
you made a good scene!
you put 'akashi' , 'taiga', or, 'shuzo' in a perfect place and personality.

write more, I love your works
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Great. Truly amazing. I loved it. Like, 'cant-describe-it-with-words-but-gonna-try-anyway' loved it.
I loved all KagaAka thing, Nijimura's jealousy, Kagami's possessiveness, Akashi's uncertainty. Great. It is full of emotions and i loved how you portrayed Kagami in this. Makes me wanna write something serious.
Oooh but it's really admiring writing about your hated characters as good guys, right? Are you practicing or trying new things or something? Anyway, it's kinda showing your hatred towards Akashi with all that guilt he is suffering -especially- through the end, lol. Though that's one of the things i loved about this fic.
Lets share a secret; i hate Akashi too. But whenever i see someone's written KagaAka\AkaKaga, i wanna laugh like MuhHahAhaHa! lol, i dunno if i managed to explain myself but...yeah.

(Some people are in constant need of proving their asshat-ness.)
ichigo.gyunyu.12 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
You hate Aka-chan? Why? He's so adorable, so piteous, he is just obsessed with vitory so much that being rude. Just like a misleaded cat trying to protect his pride himself in his own way. Pls don't hurt him anymore

Anyway, I really hope to read your next work about him. Go on with your work!

P/s: English is not my mother tongue so pls forgive me for my stupid spelling mistake. Sumimasen!
Random Reader - Yume chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Thank you for writing this! It was a really nice read, reflecting much of the world's reality that 'second chances doesn't really happen so often.'

I didn't expect you hate Akashi, but the way you wrote him was unbiased so it really doesn't matter. :D Thanks again!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Who the hell waste time writing fic for a character they hate? Maybe you have way too much of it on your hands.
aibeloved chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Yeh, i want it too. For me it normal, Nijimura has his chance and he wait for ..well..10 years, right? Past is past, it over. They are happy now .
TunaForDesert chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
OH! OH! Will you allow me to write a spin off of NijiKuro after this?