Reviews for Impossible
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is fantastic. You get across Hagen's character so well, and nailed his attitude, personality, and dialogue perfectly. I've never read a Clayface fic before, but this is a great one and you do great things with the character. The idea of Clayface using his body to drown people is terrifying and suits the character very well, and the use of dialogue to reflect on how Matt has adapted to his new body is another great touch. I loved the "Matt Hagen is a faceless monster. Or Maybe he's dead." line.

And the ending scene with Batman was fantastic, especially since it's seen from Hagen's point of view. It's brilliantly written and absolutely chilling. You do fantastic things with underused characters, and this story was an incredible read. Awesome job.
Night's King chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
You really don't see a lot of Clayface fanfiction on this site. But that's okay. Because this is easily cool enough to make up for any numbers deficit. It's beyond incredible how you take underused characters and just awe the hell out of us with them.

I mean, the insight. It's gorgeous. And it's exactly what a person thinks upon discovering he's a clay monster. How am I still alive? How do I breathe and see and do all those other bodily functions without organs or any solid body structure?

Also, great gross-out images. Clayface killing people by enveloping them in his body and suffocating them. Very nice. Fantastic fic, great job, you are one cool cat.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
this is fantastic. You've given voice to a being I never gave much thought to.