Reviews for Wizards in Space
Carlthompson chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
i like it i hope that you make more chapters
ayleid chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Well, that might be interesting.

But for all that is holy man, please bring balance to the crossover. So many crosses turn into boring snore-fest curbstomps because the power balance is grossly stunted towards the faction introduced to the base universe. The aliens need to have their own wizards, or all shall be summed up as "Harry waved his wand. The end." See NeonZangetsu for examples of what should really not be done, and peptuck for how it can be done right.

Anyway, please bear this in mind. I am hoping for more!
tpx1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
nice one-shot
I would like to see more!
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Very interesting concept and story.
koper chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Wow admiral with lot of many imporrant information just gave it away to alien :0
how the heck will people survive with people like him?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This would be much better if you were a little more realistic on some issues. For example: no one tells the captain or an admiral that they should just come to the bridge instead of them answering the captain's question. They answer by describing the issue and then the captain decides whether he or she should see for themselves. Even in a job you don't not answer a question and instead tell your boss what to do.

Another example is an Admiral never has the legal authority to override civilian leadership. Where did you pull that idea out of? Do you seriously think some general in Afghanistan could tell Obama that since it is a military situation he no longer has to listen to the President? Can you say court martial for insubordination if not treason depending on what happens?

I stopped reading then because this was so absurd.
Ratus chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
An interesting story that has a good start to a new AU. I think you could expand this and have a very good story line.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
OH WOW! I absolutely love this! fabulous and awesome. I really hope you'll continue this.
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
gaul1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
good and interesting...more better
Galdor123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Awesome start! I hope you continue this!
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Deathly hallows make Harry ageless if he wants, wizards join the citadel before the first contact war.
Erik chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
An intriguing opening for the crossover. Well done.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Seems cool. I really wanna see where this goes, especially given that wizards don't represent Humans as a whole.
Hm. Harry and Liara. ; )
taxzombie chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
It was a very interesting one shot. You've built the ground works for a tale that could go in a wide variety of directions.

Nicely done. I for one will be watching to see if you ever decide to continue this. I plan on giving your other stories a look too. With this as an example of your works I suspect I will find read.

Thank you for posting it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »