Reviews for I Didn't Mean To Hurt You, Too
thepurplewriter333 chapter 3 . 6/9
Hehehe... *cackles* THE WHUMP!
Why did Astrid agree with this? I hope Hiccup forgets about her completely. And if he forgives the teens for this then he's such a loser for doing so. I mean if they do this now how can he trust them when he's Chief?
NotSoJelsaShipper chapter 13 . 4/26
Ahh shiet... Just at the good part. I'm actually sad right now, because it stopped (did it?). I love this kind of fanfic, i mean, I'm currently into Hiccup/Snotlout cousin relationship, get it? And damn i love this
K3nZ13 chapter 13 . 3/15
Nooooo! More chappies pls?
AnaWinchester-Universe67 chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
I'm kind of confused. Is this an AU where after the Red Death, Hiccup is virtually unscathed? Where not much has actually changed sinse he taught the Red Death?
imagination-running chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
Alrighty, I'm going to follow this story, so you better finish it because 1. it's good and worth finishing and 2. I don't follow many stories since I don't like my inbox flooded with notifications.

Really, this is good, and I do hope you'll finish it. And poor Hiccup! Snotlout is going to be a force to be reckoned with when he gets out of that cell.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
more please you need to finish this pleaseeeeeeee
JustForAQusestion chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Hey just read this in one sitting and wanted to say its awesome! I know snotlout isnt exactly a shining example a good person, but i like him and i have been looking for a good fic about him for a while. Thanks for writing this
Kas3y chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
:O Loved it, can't wait for more, and even more hurt Hiccup :P hahaha, I'm a lil evil :P Keep up the great work :D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
Simply fantastic. I hope you update again soon.
Zoha Ven chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
Please hurry and update this! I love this story, and absolutely LOVE caring Snotlout! Please update REALLY REALLY fast! Amazing story!
Otter chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
ouch, snotlout i feel your pain, and .ryder, you have made another wonderful chapter (that i really shouldn't really be reading at this time of night but couldn't resist :) )
keep up them awesome work - im a sucker for emotional turmoil in "strong, emotionless" characters (even though we know they have love in them)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Aaaaaaahhh! Can't wait to read more. I love Snotlout and Hiccup together!
alejg chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
:O mas, mas, mas!
Crystallion12 chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
Oh my Thor, the angstiness is too much! AHHHH!