Reviews for I Didn't Mean To Hurt You, Too
AnaWinchester-Universe67 chapter 2 . 9/15
I'm kind of confused. Is this an AU where after the Red Death, Hiccup is virtually unscathed? Where not much has actually changed sinse he taught the Red Death?
imagination-running chapter 13 . 8/14
Alrighty, I'm going to follow this story, so you better finish it because 1. it's good and worth finishing and 2. I don't follow many stories since I don't like my inbox flooded with notifications.

Really, this is good, and I do hope you'll finish it. And poor Hiccup! Snotlout is going to be a force to be reckoned with when he gets out of that cell.
more please you need to finish this pleaseeeeeeee
JustForAQusestion chapter 13 . 7/15
Hey just read this in one sitting and wanted to say its awesome! I know snotlout isnt exactly a shining example a good person, but i like him and i have been looking for a good fic about him for a while. Thanks for writing this
Kas3y chapter 13 . 7/4
:O Loved it, can't wait for more, and even more hurt Hiccup :P hahaha, I'm a lil evil :P Keep up the great work :D
Simply fantastic. I hope you update again soon.
Zoha Ven chapter 13 . 7/2
Please hurry and update this! I love this story, and absolutely LOVE caring Snotlout! Please update REALLY REALLY fast! Amazing story!
Otter chapter 13 . 6/23
ouch, snotlout i feel your pain, and .ryder, you have made another wonderful chapter (that i really shouldn't really be reading at this time of night but couldn't resist :) )
keep up them awesome work - im a sucker for emotional turmoil in "strong, emotionless" characters (even though we know they have love in them)
Aaaaaaahhh! Can't wait to read more. I love Snotlout and Hiccup together!
alejg chapter 13 . 6/17
:O mas, mas, mas!
Crystallion12 chapter 13 . 6/16
Oh my Thor, the angstiness is too much! AHHHH!
Goldie Roth chapter 13 . 6/16
Why do I like reading about people in pain?
Dannrose chapter 13 . 6/16
A nice peep into Snotlout's thoughts on what's happening. I look forward to seeing where this goes next.
Otter chapter 12 . 6/7
Yay! more chapters! its ok, u still have readers :) glad ur continuing this story - i always wanted to know happened after chapter 8 (thats when i lost what my fan-fic-stories-list that has about 50 story names, including this one) i love tthis story, with all its lovely angst :)
and ur a wonderful writer/author
Loonyberryboo chapter 12 . 5/25
Onhhhh! A wonderful update!
Loved the chap! My poor Hiccup, going though so much pain!
Please update!