Reviews for To Hold That Which Is
OxEyed chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I'm really torn because I don't ship this pairing at all and you've made such an eloquent case for the pairing I had to make an exception. This was marvelously in character and sufficiently angsty enough to satisfy my worst cravings, and I always appreciate your close attention to the canon.

The only downside is that I found the crossover elements harder to follow than your tieshipping entry-though judging from your notes that may because you had to cut out a lot of plot, which is unfortunate but completely understandable. It didn't distract too much from my reading experience at any rate- I was more interested in the minorshipping than the plot to begin with. And of course, the highlight of it all was the banter-you had some seriously great lines in here (and some very terrible puns). Love it.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I think Phoenix to Flame told me about this fandom, because Hisoka sounds very very familiar but I've never heard of the fandom name before.

You've provided a lovely contrast of characters and a crossover that works so well with both canon (or at much as I know of the other one). And a little X/1999 reference (aside from the Black Cat one...from one of my favourite episodes too!)...or maybe because that's the main example of Camellia mentioned that I remember.

I could go on for awhile, but I think I'd be mostly rambling. Nice work. :)