Reviews for Office Tryst
sparra-music chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ohhh, still laughing!

That "I'll never be promoted" line makes me think of Daniel's "I'll never get paid" refrain from the first movie.

Great comeback from Jack, too.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Funny :)
Ashleod chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh god! I nearly peed myself when they opened the door! Just imagining the General in that situation! Priceless! xD
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
::snorts:: absolutly fantastic!
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
omg! that was amazing i almost stopped breathing it just made me laugh to hard, esp. when Jack and Hammond met up with Janet in the hallway i just lost it, great great great job!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
omg, lmfao. You actually made me cover my face in sympathetic embarrassment. lol!

-sil
JunaPotter chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Not exactly realistic, but hey? Whos complaining?certainly not me...that was damn funny.
Kylie Dilston chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
That was quite possibly the funniest SG1 fic I've ever read... your characters were perfect like always!

I loved this line: "I'll just bounce on the couch. You don't even need to get up from your computer."

"Wow. I'm good."

I laughed til I cried and loved every minute of it - Your writing is wonderful... Keep up the great work! )
Andy chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Funny stuff.
WinifredONiel chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Extremely entertaining! The film rolled in my head while I was reading it. Write more!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
muwahahahaha that was great! You have an interesting talent. I liked this story, it made me giggle! *grins* *glomps author* *waves*
Later yo,
Icy
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Meg Ryan, indeed... I'm not a Daniel/ANYONE fan, but this line made me giggle hystarically "In fact if we believed in gossip I've slept with everyone on the team and so have you." ... because those sort of rumors would indeed fly... poor Daniel, he's kidnapped by a Goddess and made her beloved ... can't anyone believe he's straight?
fosta chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Hee. "I'll never be promoted". Priceless.
DeltaLutra chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
*dies laughing*

Damn thats funny...what i woudl give to see that :D
AL11 chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
yey, i'm still laughing, cant stop, i think its excelent, Keep it up

Al