Reviews for I Want My Life Back
bbmassey88 chapter 31 . 7/10
I loved this fic! Cried, laughed and cried some more! Beautiful
b3j02 chapter 31 . 6/10
Amazing. Sad to see it end! Loved the characters!
b3j02 chapter 30 . 6/10
I am so glad he got his life back. What a touching moment between him and Rosalie.
b3j02 chapter 29 . 6/9
I loved that!
b3j02 chapter 24 . 6/8
Oh my gosh! Those days! I about cried rereading about it. Mine weren't quite that bad, we did the croup thing and we had to clean lots of diarrhea when they teethed but it wasn't all over the place. I got to babysit a ten moth old today. Cute but I was okay giving her back when it was time..
b3j02 chapter 17 . 6/7
Poor JC! How devastating. I am glad Edward and Bella were there to comfort him and be there for him. Emmett was awesome this chapter as well. I am glad Mr. Brandon was a good enough dude to enlighten JC. He could have lied or covered for his daughter instead of being an outstanding man with JC.
b3j02 chapter 9 . 6/5
Love Charlie!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 6/5
I thought for a moment it might come to blows. Glad it didn't. I don't see why Bella didn't explain the differences in her and Edwards relationship than that of Leah and Jacob's. They are so not comparable. Great chapter and I loved how the kids are all in it now too! Lol! I thought perhaps Edward should have told Charlie about Jacobs cheating but we will see what happens.
b3j02 chapter 4 . 6/5
I don't trust Jake. Love the relationship Edward had with the Swan's. I love that he is coming up with a game plan.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 6/4
I like him. I like that he and Bella are still friends and that he still loves her and is going to try and get her back.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/4
This story seems like it will be fabulous! Can't wait to read more!
el chapter 5 . 4/30
Yesss...go Edward.
EeWee chapter 31 . 4/22
Beautiful story. Loved this Edward and Bella. Both strong but lovable. Also love what you did with jasper and Alice and rose.
JazzyRay chapter 5 . 3/15
Wew Jake's such a gold digger b!tch with a pencil dick. lol he's no competitor at all for edward
end2097 chapter 31 . 2/12
It's hard to believe I haven't come across this story before. Thanks very much for sharing! I really enjoyed it!
2,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »