Reviews for I Want My Life Back
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 8/4
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive Campfire over at ADF!
JenSing chapter 22 . 6/22
'Now, this has all taken a very redneck turn' has got to be one of the best lines ever. Loving this story.
louanne61 chapter 20 . 5/24
I know how Bella feels when all the kids no longer need you and you feel redundant. I hope things work out for all of them and Edward soon pops the question.
angietwnsnd chapter 31 . 4/20
Great story! Thanks
MiserysMama chapter 31 . 3/16
Having been a military wife myself, I understood completely what Bella had to deal with. It took me back, the power of attorney when he left, to learning to deal without him while he was away. I even learned how to replace the belt on my washer when it broke down. It was definitely a hard life at times, but a good learning experience as well. Thanks for writing this. I appreciated it. Some good memories resurfaced.
BoogieJo78 chapter 31 . 3/5
Great story!
Loved it!
Intsu chapter 31 . 1/14
I have absolutely adored your story with my favourite characters. I would love to read more about this family in a possible sequel? Please, please write some more about them.
lmc123 chapter 31 . 1/4
Great characters you created, and lovely story you told. My only critique would be a bit too much edward saying he ruined it all first time round, found that too repetative. But they were lovely characters, kids being rose and jasper was nice twist which worked really well... thanks for sharing
Saint Genevieve chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Good for you!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
really? Really? Alice cheated and got pregnant? Please tell me this is all some crock and that she isn't a cheating whore. I mean this really is coming out of left field and I can't quite figure what added value it has to the story to just have jC's heart broken. I'm hoping(and I'm just gonna throw this out there), that this isn't the real truth. I'm hoping that if Alice is really pregnant that it is JC's kid and that Alice is just being Nobel because she knows the story of e & b and doesn't want to get forced into marriage and feel like she is ruining his life. Something along those lines. Like not wanting history to repeat itself. Or she was raped by this other kid and got pregnant. Something other than she's just a cheating whore. I love Alice and even though she is younger and not part of a Bella, Alice , Rosie trio of friends Like she is usually in these stories I am having a hard time reconciling Alice to the character you have just stated she is. she is Alice. love at first sight, love jasper forever Alice? I have to say I am upset by this and ask, " how could you do this to her"? Do you have some deep seated hatred for her character? Why? I won't stop reading the story obviously but I just don't get it. I hope you give some sort of explanation further on. I'm just in shock right now like the rest of the he characters in the story. I think Emmett said it best. I second his statement. Come on you gotta give a reason here or make this not the way you are seeming to portray it. What did sweet little Alice Brandon ever do to you?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
The foreshadowing has something to do with Alice in think. I hope that we find out what it is because I really hate the idea of her and JC not together. They have been there the whole story. I do wonder what Alice has been up to though and why things have been weird since that other kid kissed her? anyway glad to hear our fav pair is making great strides in their reconciliation.
Vampfan1 chapter 31 . 10/24/2014
Very good story! I think I've been thru them all now except for the slash one. Sorry but I just can't do straight slash. Haha that sounded funny. I mean Bella's not even part of a threesome so yeah straight slash. Just can't get there. So it's been a great ride and now I will have to seek out another author whose works sound great. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to these stories and your readers. Best of luck in future writing endeavors!
sury.h chapter 31 . 10/23/2014
Such a great and beautiful story! Thank you so much! Btw very nice to read about a nice "Posy" for a change... :)
just a fan chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
Great story coming to an end-I've really enjoyed it-Its so true to life and you really felt the different family units. In the end its the true love that puts it all back together-You're a great writer, please be encouraged to continue-I worry , with Twilight excitement slowing down, afraid the stories will cease coming. The writers must remember that Edward/Bella are great subjects and the Fans still love the idea of them. Just a fan
just a fan chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Woe! Oh the pain of growing up, we've all been there, The pain is so real regardless of age. Most parents would rather suffer themselves than see their child deal with all the hurt. I hope theres more reasons behind Alice's situation -?
2,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »