Reviews for I Want My Life Back
tinksauble chapter 31 . 2/17
I totally adored this story. Thanks for taking the time to write and post it.
Ballerina91 chapter 25 . 1/24
Hey! I'm really enjoying your story! A lot of them actuallyThanks so much for sharing them. I just wanted to let you know for future reference, at this point he could never be accepted into West Point. They won't accept anyone with dependents...like spouses or children. Plus with everything you need to have (recommendations, phys tests, deadlines, etc), it would be too late. I only know this stuff because my brother applied to West Point and Annapolis and was accepted to West Point. I hope that didn't sound... I just wanted to share. I love your stories!
dbpbatm chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
I know this is old, but West Point won't take people with kids.
Sassyvampmama chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
Another wonderfully written story, thanks for sharing.
liatb01 chapter 31 . 8/23/2016
Sorry I didnt review each chapter, but I loved, loved, loved this story!
bbmassey88 chapter 31 . 7/10/2016
I loved this fic! Cried, laughed and cried some more! Beautiful
b3j02 chapter 31 . 6/10/2016
Amazing. Sad to see it end! Loved the characters!
b3j02 chapter 30 . 6/10/2016
I am so glad he got his life back. What a touching moment between him and Rosalie.
b3j02 chapter 29 . 6/9/2016
I loved that!
b3j02 chapter 24 . 6/8/2016
Oh my gosh! Those days! I about cried rereading about it. Mine weren't quite that bad, we did the croup thing and we had to clean lots of diarrhea when they teethed but it wasn't all over the place. I got to babysit a ten moth old today. Cute but I was okay giving her back when it was time..
b3j02 chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
Poor JC! How devastating. I am glad Edward and Bella were there to comfort him and be there for him. Emmett was awesome this chapter as well. I am glad Mr. Brandon was a good enough dude to enlighten JC. He could have lied or covered for his daughter instead of being an outstanding man with JC.
b3j02 chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
Love Charlie!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
I thought for a moment it might come to blows. Glad it didn't. I don't see why Bella didn't explain the differences in her and Edwards relationship than that of Leah and Jacob's. They are so not comparable. Great chapter and I loved how the kids are all in it now too! Lol! I thought perhaps Edward should have told Charlie about Jacobs cheating but we will see what happens.
b3j02 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
I don't trust Jake. Love the relationship Edward had with the Swan's. I love that he is coming up with a game plan.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
I like him. I like that he and Bella are still friends and that he still loves her and is going to try and get her back.
2,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »