Reviews for The First Time
AMProngs chapter 1 . 10/20
I'm not sure how I feel about this. Sure I love all JILY stories be it they're each other's first or not. I guess I liked it.
HandOfFlowers chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I hate you for doing this to me. Ugh. My heart.
GrimOldPlace chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I... I can't... the ending though! That was so mean, how could you!*breaks down in sobs*
This was so fluffy and awkward and all first-time-ish and cute and just so jily, I absolutely loved it from start to finish. The ending was perfect too, I loved it, it was heartbreaking but perfect.
HowlingGinsy chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Shit ! This was so good. And the whole defence owl thing was a really smart move.
Loved it ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
DEFENSE OWL NO
x Nerdy Girl x chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
My heart broke a little at the end with the D. A. D. A. O. W. L.s, but the other parts were so fluffy and gives you the fangirl feels. I hinestly can't tell you what that feeling is like. Its similar to reading The Fault In Our Stars. Cute, meant for each other, but heartbreaking all the same.
fishertowers chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh god! And after their defense O.W.L.s wow?! This is charming, silly, prophetic, heartbreaking, and amazing all at once! Well done you!

-ft
Mme bookworm chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
So adorable, and so sad too - knowing what we know will happen. They are so young in this fic!
Orlane Sayan chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
That was cute too
This two are made for each other, aren't they?
See you!

Orlane S.
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
o gosh! so sad! this actually goes against every headcanon i've ever had but it was so well written that i didn't mind. thanks for writing!
tnbc4eva chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I love this story, did not see that ending coming. Make it a two-shot? Please?
AllAboutObsessions chapter 1 . 10/9/2013