Reviews for Burning Brightly
That was such a beautiful piece. I love it when Kuroko gets the attention he deserves for fighting for those his team crushed. Very well written, thank you for sharing!
snowlikestardust chapter 1 . 1/1
My heart is screaming
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
I read this for the first time around two years ago. This fic stuck with me for so long that, a few days ago, I really wanted to read it again. I couldn't find it anywhere! It was driving me nuts! I finally found it at 2:50 this morning and had to immediately read it even as my eyelids were drooping. It is just as wonderful as I remembered it to be. Thank you so much for this fic. It really made an impact.
Random.girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
i actually cried
my precious children
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
SUGOI!
LavenderCloud chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
This is one of the most beautiful KnB fictions ever written.
This is so uplifting, I want every KnB fan to read it. If I knew another language I would translate it so you can post it again.
The Anime and Manga creaters should read this. Then with Your permition( this is your fanfic) dedicate and/or create: a chapter and/or an episode. Focused on this fanfic.
If I were logged in this would be on my favorates bar.
Thanks for letting everyone here read a great fanfic.
Trickster79 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Beautiful! Thrutly amazing and emotional!
Starlit Dragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This is one of the most beautiful KnB fictions ever written. Im crying right now, it so amazing. Keep up the awe-inspiring work :)
purplejemrain chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
i found this incredible and i teared up so many times
Winggs chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This is most certainly my favourite story EVER and you better believe it. Couldn't stop smiling the whole way through!
TS0444 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Love this so much! This was exactly what I wanted from the moment I saw that third opening but never got in the anime. Thank you so much for writing this. It's perfect!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
cool, this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, very nice.
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This was absolutely beautiful and amazing and I cried with Kuroko when Ogiwara showed him his website. Thank you for writing this
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This is amazing. Except for the part where Kuroko crawled to Akashi, which seemed a little out of place and a reenactment of Gaara and Naruto after their fight post-Chunin exams, which I find a bit out of character for Akashi, BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GOOD! I LOVE THIS! THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN CANON!