Reviews for The Grandson
Slytherin'sAngelOfMusic chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Continue, please? Right now, I'm begging on my knees for you to atleast show some signs that you're sliver and updating. I like this story a lot, don't abandon it, please!
with love chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
wow the relationship between the two parents is AMAZING ! they are just so sweat. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Dkk5 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Off to Grandmother's house, the dragon lady! I loved that line, sounds like my grandma. I'm excited to read more, it is so nicely written! I love your proper grammar and checked spelling, I can't tell you how much I appreciate reading a fresh story that is truly well thought out and worded. Thank you
Dkk5 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Haha, Luciana is nutty, I love the Kay reference! Poor spoiled Erik and slutty Meg, what a way to be.
Dkk5 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is beautifully written, the detail in the story is interesting and appropriate for the story.
sandra w chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
good start, Erik with parents who love him and upper class to boot. Oh yeah
Azhi D chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next!
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I LOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE!
grandma papula chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
this is very well w ritten and an unusual tale, slightly different from all the rest on here. I look forwaards to reading more of your efforts.
grandma paupla chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
very well written. much explaination of society in that era. go fo a basic lay down the facts but now interested in what the story will hold.
Oliver Grey chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
So you can write dialog, after all. Much better now.

Regards
Oliver
Not A Ghost3 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
This chapter was much better. I can't wait for more!
grandma paula chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
this will prove to be very interesting because for once it is not the retelling of the old story and eric in this one is rich and accepted, though perhaps not by himself in reality. perhaps he would be ready for a sweet girl but once who would take no nonsense from him. lets see...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Please continue! This is so good.
Not A Ghost3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
You did a very good job. But, your paragraphs are a bit long, and some of your sentences are a little confusing. Other than that, this is a very interesting story. Great job.