Reviews for Naruto of the Pure Energy
Awesome a sequel
I wish you made a sequel to it
SonOfNenji chapter 8 . 2/24
The owl spirit is owed an apology.

Meany.

SonOfNenji chapter 7 . 2/24
Hahaha.

SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 2/24
Contrived and retarded.

What purpose did it serve to show off in front of Azula?

The jury's still out on the Avatar stuff, so I hope you knew what you were doing.

-N
Why was the sequel story "Naruto of the Impure energy" taken down? I really enjoyed that story
firetemplar415 chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
Really liked the story, specially it's conclusion. I'm glad it had a happy ending :)
Are you still writing it's sequel?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
interesting fic! it's a bit of a shame that it's only a sortof prequel though, i much prefer the last airbender to legend of korra...
still, i look forward to the sequel!
Namikaze541 chapter 12 . 1/28/2015
Wow so the first sentence of this chapter cracked me up so much. Awesome just plain awesome. I didn't even expect it either
TuxedoGreymon chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
YES! NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THE POWER OF PAPERWORK! GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Great story.
Indecisive Bob chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Well. That was... interesting. I don't really know what to think about this story. It's certainly original, but it felt pretty rushed (thought that's been explained since you never meant this story to be as long as it is). Meh. It's pretty good overall.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Is the voice vaatu or Kurama? Lovin this story!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Interesting... Does Naruto still have the ability to use chakra? And does he know how?
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
So you made an OC named Naruto, no chakra, no ninjutusu, just... a random earthbender?

Well there is another lost opportunity.
AJGuardian chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
write...it this far. Too late for me to vote now