Reviews for Naruto of the Pure Energy
firetemplar415 chapter 16 . 9/15
Really liked the story, specially it's conclusion. I'm glad it had a happy ending :)
Are you still writing it's sequel?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 16 . 8/15
interesting fic! it's a bit of a shame that it's only a sortof prequel though, i much prefer the last airbender to legend of korra...
still, i look forward to the sequel!
Namikaze541 chapter 12 . 1/28
Wow so the first sentence of this chapter cracked me up so much. Awesome just plain awesome. I didn't even expect it either
TuxedoGreymon chapter 16 . 1/10
Great story.
Indecisive Bob chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Well. That was... interesting. I don't really know what to think about this story. It's certainly original, but it felt pretty rushed (thought that's been explained since you never meant this story to be as long as it is). Meh. It's pretty good overall.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Is the voice vaatu or Kurama? Lovin this story!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Interesting... Does Naruto still have the ability to use chakra? And does he know how?
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
So you made an OC named Naruto, no chakra, no ninjutusu, just... a random earthbender?

Well there is another lost opportunity.
AJGuardian chapter 14 . 10/7/2014 this far. Too late for me to vote now
AJGuardian chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Yeah. That last sentence just doesn't do it justice. If you had split it into

"I don't care about destiny. If destiny tries to take Toph from me, then I will SMASH it into pieces!"
AJGuardian chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Heheheheheh. Definitely. I see just a few spelling errors.

Week and weak is one example. Weakness is of the flesh. Strength is of the spirit.

Weak, bro. Week is seven days of a month. A fortnight is two weeks.
AJGuardian chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Okay...Edited version. I haven't read your Three overarching stories yet. This will be my first time, I think. Let's hope it goes well.
ShorSnacks chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
You have a promiscing story which could have been really great, if only you'd proofread/ had someone beta'd the chapters before posting. Some parts of the story became a little cringe-worthy due to the mis-spellings or simple bad delivery.
Other than that, it was an interesting read for the most parts.
It's sad to see that you won't be around as often anymore, but good luck on whatever you do next anyway.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I've got to say, I'm a little bit relieved this turned out not to be good. I accidentally read the summary of the sequel so I ended up spoiling the ending for myself already and it's better to spoil a bad story you won't read than a good one you will.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
oh, gross, a naruto/legend of korra cross? well, THAT just ruined the past few hours of my life. goodbye