Reviews for Fairy Tail X High School DxD crossover challenge
Hello chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I think this is a great plot but she can't do the rating game if she isn't a devil c:
TheTrueDragonSin chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Write this please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
a
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Make Wendy love natsu please
zhurae chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Hey Atheltic Author!
This may seem really late but I'm realky interested in making this story. Sorry if I sound kinda demanding but can you make a Highschool of the dead idea for me? Pm me if you're interested, I will credit you for the idea each chapter.
thetruedragonslayer chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
plz make the next chapter
leep23029 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Ooh from the description your Natsu sounds like a typical Gary stu cliche fanfiction character. Keep Natsu's personality from the manga, changing his persona is like having an original character or OC, made up that shares the same name as Natsu. All so, use the aspects of both worlds.
EasDeath chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I can make this kind of story. I jeast read it now but it gave me an another idea for my story. But i use wattpad in writing fanfiction. So if you are still interested. I can write a story. Just follow my profile in wattpad which is (EasDeath) : it has a profile pic of natsu.
AkioGasai chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
sounds like an amazing idea, I'm gonna give this a try il post link on this idea's reviews when i post it, wish me luck
Not The Best chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Good Idea! I might do that challenge if nobody else is doing that, but if noone has, I would like you to PM me a title you have in mind. That okay?

Sincerely,
Start the story!
Natsu Dragneel-Salamander117 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Will Gajeel be part of this story? :3
Son Dragneel Namikaze Auditore chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This story is looking freaking awesome! I just hope you do it! Ill definately be referring this to others if they ask...so yeah, GO FOR IT! I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!
treeofsakuras chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Woahhhh, it's seemed promising, hope someone can make this real...XD