Reviews for wide and bright and warm
RabbitAmongstWolves chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I think you did so amazing! Their personalities were spot on and I loved this story so much!
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I love this fic! It's soooooooo adorable. I love how Rin is trying to keep himself in denial for most of the first part. Actually, scratch that – everything about the way you write Rin is great. Shame Nitori wasn't thinking straight, but then, that's where we get good conflict in stories. *insert stupid pun about how Nitori never would have gotten anywhere if he were thinking /straight/*
Anyway, thanks for posting this.
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Lovely fic! I adore reading Rin all tsundere and in denial to reveal his soft self at Ai!

Thanks for sharing!
lostin-neverland chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hey stranger!
I've had quite the bad day and your story made me smile and cry at least two and a half tears at the end! You portrayed Rin and Ai very much in character, I can totally imagine Nitori to think like this and Rin reacting in this way. I especially loved his extent use of the word fuck ;) There were so many great phrases in this oneshot, I first wanted to copy/paste some of my favourites but i guess then this comment would've ended up too long.

You're strong in a way I could never be - that was my favourite line because it's so true. Nitori's kindness is a very special kind of strength and I feel like you captured this very beautifully.

Thank you so much for writing this, it really brightened up my evening!
Have a good night/day,
Miriam aka .com
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
So well-written and in-character I loved it
sailorjupiter253 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Omigosh This was so well written I can't!
*Faints*
I loved it!
Akesha.Taladim chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
same as on a3o... So cute I can't-
I love your fic. Thanks for sharing !
Bloody rose 16 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Aww its obvious that Rin really cares for Nitori no matter what.
agata chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
that was very good! well-written and IC. thanks!
Keia-Marie chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I really enjoyed this. It was well-written and adorable. Your writing style is rather unique and refreshing. Also, I found your use of narrative voice and characterizations' spot on - you captured both of them down to a tea! In fact, this read as if it could have very well been canon. And while I'm still on the fence in regards to Rin (I'm still not sure what to make of him), I believe that Nitori is capable of bringing out a softer side to the swimmer - I felt you did a wonderful job showcasing that. Well done! I hope you'll write more for this pairing in the future.