Reviews for Angry Harry and the Seven
warisk8 chapter 79 . 15h
This chapter made me laugh, but it's blatant sexual harrassment!

Maybe post a disclaimer saying that this kind of behaviour in the real world will get you arrested?

I mean alot of your readers are young and impressionable.

Just a thought.
Romily chapter 74 . 1/15
I will never get why James emerges first...
the-cari-moose chapter 80 . 1/13
I myself prefer Pachelbel’s Canon, but that’s neither here nor there
the-cari-moose chapter 79 . 1/13
Oh that is just the perfect finale of the “try knocking” gag. I love it.
the-cari-moose chapter 74 . 1/13
Ha, Riddle didn’t know what hit him.
the-cari-moose chapter 70 . 1/13
Oh wow it was a betrothal, I was wrong.

I find it saddening that after all these years of making mistakes under Dumbledore Minerva has managed to get herself arrested, the poor dear really brought it on herself though.
the-cari-moose chapter 69 . 1/13
Oooh this is interesting... not engaging in a betrothal contract so soon I don’t assume?
the-cari-moose chapter 62 . 1/12
Yes Harry! Thank fuck for standing up for yourself!
the-cari-moose chapter 58 . 1/12
That’s a much better explanation for Harry’s scar than any other I’ve read.
the-cari-moose chapter 43 . 1/10
Hang on a second, how IS harry a parselmouth if the horcrux in his head was expelled at the welcoming feast?
the-cari-moose chapter 42 . 1/10
Pretty sure those roosters would be dead after spending two weeks as blocks of wood, also pretty sure that transfiguration isn’t permanent, there’s a specific amount of magic put into it depending on how powerful the person who was that cast it and then when the magic eventually runs out it retransforms into what it previously was...

Anyway I was again thinking today at work (I do that a lot because I work in a factory and literally can’t do anything else) and I was thinking back to Harry’s last Christmas in his first year and how Dumbledore wanted him to return to his aunt. I get that Dumbledore is an idiot and all but how would that even have been possible anyway? Why wasn’t she sent to prison? Muggle prison obviously.
twylght chapter 87 . 1/9
This is one of the best stories I have ever read here on
the-cari-moose chapter 27 . 1/9
Yay! Remus has somewhat appeared!
the-cari-moose chapter 22 . 1/9
Oooh it occurred to me at work: where is Remus?
thedarkwolf95 chapter 3 . 1/9
uhm lily was a Gryffindor, and you cant claim ignorance because that was spelled out in the first book
3,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »