Reviews for Angry Harry and the Seven
Magnificent.
Swifteagle chapter 87 . 7/22
BRILLIANT
apeljohn chapter 87 . 7/21
A lovely story with a very readable style.

My only real criticism is that the story got rather Mary Sue-ish in places. Harry's adversaries behaved more like non-player characters (subspecies: lemming) than sentient adversaries, and were apparently incapable of reacting intelligently to his actions. Where they did react, it was generally only to make Harry's subsequent knock-out blow even more devastating.

That said, this kind of "Mary Sue Lite" is practically a genre in its own right in the HP fanfiction world, and this story compares very favourably to other immensely popular MSL writers like Robst and Old Crow.
Dark Domination chapter 87 . 7/17
I don't oft review a fic and when I do it's generally because I know the author or in this case because the fic is truly extraordinary. Now when I first started reading, I felt that it was decently written, and while I felt that you might have been a it harsh with Dumbledore at times, it didn't really take much away from the story and was quite enjoyable at times. I enjoyed how the story was able to make me laugh (the Darth Vader prank had me rolling) and other times feel anger at the actions of the characters(i.e. when Malfoy attempted that bit with Luna and something I could actually see happening in the HP universe) and there were times, mainly this last chapter, I felt sad. All in all I feel you have a truly well done story here and glad I took the time to read it.

-Dom
Goldzar chapter 87 . 7/15
Yet again a great story with such a great ending. I love Sinyk's writing and I doubt anything could change that.
SkylightsBLADE chapter 1 . 7/15
This is quite possibly the best starting chapter of any story I have ever read on this site.
Merceni chapter 87 . 7/10
Start to end, a great story. Thanks for the read and may gold forever flow into your vaults!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 87 . 7/9
One word or two; WOW! BEAUTIFUL! Tears by the end!
alyabunny chapter 19 . 7/5
Just wanted to drop a quick review saying I love literally EVERYTHING you're doing with this fic and the Harry Potter 'verse, and I for one am SUPER glad this fic is as long as it is!
MayaHikari chapter 87 . 7/5
Thanks for this wonderful HP fanfic!
phoebuscat chapter 87 . 7/3
Gary Stu. Entertaining, but still Gary Stu. All these superpowers! And your 11-year old CHLDREN are way over-sexed! Try to remember what you did at that age... was it buying sexy dessous and playing with "The Girls"?
But, it was all worth reading... even if I did hope you would castrate Malfoy for his attempt to rape poor Luna!
fmowens chapter 87 . 7/4
this story was fantastic! I love epic length fits, and the ending was perfect, even though I hoped it never would end.
phoebuscat chapter 71 . 7/1
Dewey Scroohem? ROFL... Do We Screw 'Em!
That is brilliant!
Blood Winged Fallen Angel chapter 87 . 7/2
That was awesome. And i mean that i'm in awe of this story. excellent plot, character development, Romance, and no bullshiting. I applaud your literature skills.
fmowens chapter 81 . 7/2
this story is great, I want it to never end. only thing is, you mentioned "American Franklins" a few times in the story when referring to American currency, which doesn't exist. we United States Americans just use US Dollars.
2,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »