Reviews for Angry Harry and the Seven
Chezhran chapter 87 . 6h
Absolutely amazing story. I've read it a few times now, and I still love it. It's extremely well written, comparing to many other HP fics out there. The length is rather nice too, the text is very well put together and made easily readable :)

Thank you for writing this story. It was very enjoyable to read it.. Again :p

Chezhran
heyitsgen chapter 40 . 3/23
A amazing fanfiction though I'm slightly upset that you made Hermione the heir of a Noble and Ancient house. Why couldn't she have remained Muggle-born? I feel like she was a strong female character who proved that just because she wasn't a half blood or pureblood, doesn't mean she won't be smart or successful. I find it slightly sad. Nearly everyone is suddenly apart of a Noble and Ancient house. It's a good story though.
potter71 chapter 87 . 3/22
I just finished this story and really enjoyed it. I love some of the references you have in there, Tabatha Stevens was one of my favorites!
All-Good-Marauders chapter 87 . 3/20
Thank you. Just, thank you. This is truly an amazing story. It sort of follows along with cannon, but is completely different in an amazing way. You are a truly astonishing writer that J.K. Rowling would be proud of. No matter what anyone says, don't believe any different. You are right, this is a real epilogue, and so moving it almost made me cry. You have my blessing for a good life, and you should most definitely head for a career in writing when you are older/right now. Any company that takes you would be lucky to have you, you are a truly gifted individual and really, I just have to say thank you so so much!
NetsirkElocin chapter 87 . 3/17
Well, in a little over a week I've read your 3 big epic tales. I'm thrilled to have found an author who dislikes Ron and Dumbles as much as I do. I've thoroughly enjoyed your stories. This epilogue made me cry by the end of it. I hope to see more work of yours in the future. Cheers!
This was the most beautiful and perfect ff ever. Hell, I like it WAY MORE than the books, AND I HAVE THEM SIGNED!.

Thanks for your hard work, I really loved this. A thousand times better than the originals.

A must read.
Ninkasi chapter 87 . 3/16
This one was soo awesome!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 87 . 3/11
I'm crying this was a beautiful story start to finish and I absolutely love it! There are too many moments I adored to mention them all but I LOVED the Marvel reference you threw in there!
BlindFox455 chapter 65 . 3/11
Understanding that the situation, in it's entirety, was crafted in such a way that Lord Potter would find the solution, it was a very welcome break that he did not come across the solution until the last moment. The palpable sense of victory in the way the legal squabble was written has seen this very well written piece of fiction added to my permanent library. Thank you, as busy as you might be in your position of publicist, for taking the time and putting forth the effort to write this as well as you have. You have done a splendid job.
Mithlawhurr chapter 87 . 3/11
Can I just say... WOW! Ups, Downs, lefts, rights, everything. I was hooked from the first chapter to the last, and I loved every second of it. I don't know if you're even still looking at reviews now, almost 4 years later, but WOW. This was an amazing read, and I actually wound up tearing up a bit at the epilogue. I couldn't NOT leave a review, after the amount of work that obviously went into this amazing work of art. Thank you, so much for writing this and putting it up on ffn. There's so much more I want to say, but I wouldn't know where to begin, so let me just say that this was one, if not THE, best fan fictions I have read to date.

Thank you again, Mith Lawhurr.
Hemel Lassie chapter 87 . 3/8
This was a wonderful story and how I wish the real books had been written half ss well...bravo...bravo...bravissimo!
sayantan2201 chapter 87 . 3/10
wonderful story..no matter how many times I read it...the epilogue is beautiful...this is like the 5th or 6th time I am reading the story and will return to read it again later
Lord Slytheraven chapter 87 . 3/9
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
Harry made a point of not identifying who the possessed student was and publicly explained why. Albus just outed her to everyrone without hesitation.
babesbraves chapter 87 . 3/7
A truly amazing story I laughed ranted swore blue murder and cried like a baby at the end and as I'm 50 that was a long time ago! Thank you so much for gifting us your amazing story it shows you put heart and soul into it.
3,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »