Reviews for Angry Harry and the Seven
nina0116 chapter 87 . 6h
This story is just wonderful. It took me three or three days to get through all of it, however I have rarely read a story that one is this long, into this good. I will not lie I just finished reading the apologue, and I’ve got tears in my eyes. It is just beautiful. I feel a little sorry for what happened to pansy, but that’s her own darn fault. I am not sad about Draco though, he got exactly what he deserved. If fact I think it’s a little overdue. However it is a wonderful story and I will read this multiple times time and time again. Thank you so much for a wonderful ride.
AerynS chapter 87 . 7/14
Loved it!
Good
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 67 . 7/11
Tere is no way in hell that they elected a muggleborn to Minister for Magic in 195.

Remember Dirk Cresswell was on the run from the snatchers in Deathly Hallows.
ScarletWraith chapter 87 . 7/11
Aww... I cried!
ScarletWraith chapter 53 . 7/10
Really hate how Harry's forced into dealing with shopping. Not all women like shopping. While being female, I absolutely hate it; being female doesn't automatically make you love shopping. Also, it's not right how all the girls seem to take the liberty of forcing Harry to do the same. And the age for Daphne and Harry to even be doing that-shopping for underwear for her together, betrothal contract or not, something tells me Cygnus wouldn't appreciate what Daphne did in this chapter. Just saying, they're too young for any of it to be implied just yet.
Maleficent723 chapter 87 . 7/10
Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us! And darn you for making me cry at work! I work in a call center and read between calls...and still finished this in 2 days! What a wonderful, and wonderfully written story!
Kal Kynrir chapter 87 . 7/6
Oh my *hic* gawd. I'm bawling my eyes out. Freaking onion ninjas. Kudos for the great story, now I'm off to read everything else you've written(And complain when I catch up). This ending solidified this fic as my Favorite to date.
stormhazel chapter 87 . 7/6
I read this in one and a half days. It's beautiful, perfect, and as long as it was I still wanted to keep reading. Well done and thank you.
Great job!
stephannieteresa1 chapter 1 . 7/2
Oh man! Such a great story and I am crying at the end! So beautifully written! Such a lovely story! Thank you!
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 57 . 7/1
AND I SHALL HELP MEIN FREIND
Clee211 chapter 12 . 6/28
I love the Sirius part in the letter lol
Heather chapter 87 . 6/24
Oh my god that was such a wonderful story and the ending was so beautiful that I am crying lightly as I write this thank you so so much for such an amazing story !
JaviGrace chapter 87 . 6/23
I don't know if I hate you for make me cry or love you for such epilogue. Really, wonderful
3,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »