Reviews for Protecting, vice versa
awesome. glad to have you back 3
I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST chapter 22 . 8/27/2015
Update soon
Faliara chapter 22 . 8/20/2015
It's been such a long time, so I'll have to re-read it _'
Faliara chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Innocenti.

The way you characterize him.

I like your style.

(I had to log out to review this. _'
I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
cool
Khrforever D chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Hello there! :D How about Gokudera? Don't he have a tutor too?
Faliara chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
He's asking Checkerface?

HE'S ASKING CHECKERFACE?

HOLY CRAP SHIT JUST GOT REAL.
Lil' Dormouse chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
:D I can't stop smiling/grinning. Really, I can't. Still loving this no matter how long it takes for you to update. It's still EXTREMELY awesome. :'D
Faliara chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
I WILL THROW STUFF AT YOU.

Just kidding, I'm glad you're alive. :) Though I kinda wish for something other than a preview, like maybe a full chapter, but eh. I guess I can wait a little more... ._.
Lil' Dormouse chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
;A; Please update soon. I really love this. But I'm also waiting for a moment where everyone in Nami-chuu finds out that 'Ryu' is actually Tsuna... *laughs evilly* ...if it were to happen though.
Melody chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
According to Giotto, they can make a group of people stronger meaning Tsuna 's group is gonna win right? Hoooray! I hate them using hostages to escape and etc. It is not fair for the girls to used as hostages every single time. They should learn some self-defences
Melody chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
WHAT! What is the meaning of this?! This Ye Shan is supposed to be extinct so why in the world are they alive? And pls don't tell me that this guy is someone like Lussuria!
Melody chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
The mode Tsuna went in is the ultimate dying will mode isn't it? Now the mysterious person appears. It is reveals that he is suppose to be the enemy's ally but suddenly they turns the tide?
Melody chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
I pity Tsuna's guardians who are down already. But luckily Tsuna have more support than he know. Who's the mysterious guy?