Reviews for Moony, Padfoot, Prongs and Lily find the Goblet of Fire
EmeraldScorbus chapter 1 . 6/18
I went to the other website but I couldn’t find the story, could you possibly send me a link straight to it?
TeddyBlake chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
Hi! This story sounds good, and if you're not gonna update it here, can you give me link to it please?
yaoilovernejiuke chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
Please update this great story you have started thank you when you do
Random chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Plz update
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Write more now pls
gleefanforever09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
love it please write more
Padfootette chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
Mayblood chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Well it's a good book not one of the best, but you should keep updating
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
This is so good ️ please pat more! I love the plot,I've been looking for a story like this
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I tried the link and found you (and that TARDIS :D Doctor Who fan!) but the rest wasn't there. I would love to read it as I love the Reading fics. If there is no place you can post, would you be willing to send it to me to enjoy and I will simply PM 'reviews' and comments. I give my word to never use it in whole or in part as mine, may the Daleks exterminate me or the Cybermen delete me (I would never agree to be upgraded). Thank you. 5/5 for the intro.
snuffles67 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
... so where's d rest of d story? u r still writing it right? :D
Spritely chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I know at least one of the authors whose "reading the books" story kept getting taken down started a mailing list. She has instructions up for how to sign up, new signups get all the chapters released so far in their email box, and then she just sends each new chapter to the entire list as she finishes it.
HannahWritesFanfiction chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I absolutely love fics like this! When I googled polish_amber dreamwidth I found your account but the fic didn't seem to be on there :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Sounds girl love it already!
snehabee chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Hi, I just came across this story and would love to read more but I couldn't find it on the dreamwidth site you mentioned nor could I find t on Archive of our own. Could you respond and let me know where I can find the rest of it? Thanks!
BTW, I really liked your fic Reactions to the Legend!