Reviews for All part of the job
Ren O'neil chapter 3 . 2/24
so funny, and totally Snape. I can see him doing that.
starry eyed dreamer6 chapter 3 . 1/9
Very funny and great characterization! I really enjoyed Snape and Dumbledores talk in the last chapter, as well as Flitwick saying that the Ravenclaws did their own research, because it seems very fitting to Ravenclaw house. :)
Seraphin Shadowmoon chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
-has fallen off her chair laughing-
Serius:-is beside her laughing-
Remus:-is red and trying to look away-
Severus:-is glaring angrily at them all which only makes them though herder-
Moi chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
*snickering madly* Reminds me of my ex-sports teacher when I asked him if he needed a written excuse as to why I wouldn't take part in that day's swimming classes. Haven't seen him waive off ANYTHING with such speed before. Mind you, I was around 18 or 19 at the time, it was in the middle of the school's atrium and I managed to keep a straight face. (Luckily, six of us girls had to share the boys' classes with a male teacher, as the female one who had the regular girls' class would likely have simply said "tough, use a tampon".) The joys of embarrassed male teaching staff.
Good for Snape. At least he's managed to get something out of the whole situation. Let's just hope the girl won't fear to suddenly turn pregnant, as Snape omitted to mention what would make the egg stick to a woman's womb. Or another option (as my mother used a similar explanation as Snape when I was apparently five): What use are men then anyway, biologically speaking? *grinning devilishly*
Your story really was a treat! :) And Snape dealt with the situation admiringly. Chapeau!
Cheers,
Moi
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Perfect. "How do you explain to a girl why they are bleeding? Shouldn't their parents do that?"I have actually wondered this fairly recently, and am greatly amused that someone took the time to write this. Severus deserves that raise.

YYWKMN.
ProperT chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Good Freakin' Job! This was hilarious! And he should be prepared to do this again shortly if none of her dorm mates had answers either, lol. Brilliant :D
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Very clever
Katconan chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Excellent story!
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Great story, I loved it! You gotta feel sorry for poor Severus, but he handled the situation well. The sad thing is that situations like this are still far too common, and it amazes me when youngsters are caught unawares of normal bodily functions because of outdated thinking. Well done!
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
The part about the raise was a nice addition. I liked the fist pump as well.
Thrae Elddim chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
I never really thought about sex ed in the wizarding world, and I kind of regret it now. This had me in stitches! Thanks for posting.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Oh, now, *that* was wicked. I love it.

And an even worse threat-a promise to send the girl to one of the Governors if they don't move Poppy's little lecture to *first* year.

It would almost be worthwhile watching Lucius Malfoy trying to explain things...(while Narcissa was standing by, laughing her fool head off).
ZarosianElf chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Heh, made me giggle :)
oh-my-marauder chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
This is great! Severus is so IC and I couldn't stop laughing.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
"Yes, but *why*?" is a question I've always wanted the answer to as well.

Oh, Madam Pomfrey...!