Reviews for Home
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Awwww, that was so sweet! I loved it! :)
Hshakii chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I'm dead. This was too cute. TO GOOD. GOODBYE WORLD BLESS YOU FOR WRITING THIS HOOOLY SHIT
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
that was adorable. and interesting that sanji fell out of the window.
Kucing Mambu chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Oh! It's good. I like it. :)
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Niiiiiiice! I'm all for sweet Zoro :)
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Zoro being so sweet! XD
nice one
utuki chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
AGHHHHHH FLUFFFFF I FEEL SO HAPPY READING THIS AFTER CMD. your grammar and writing is perfect, making the story extremely engaging and fun to read. thanks for all the feels
Soroka chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Aaaaw, that was adorable! I always had the feeling that if Sanji and Zoro ever ended up together, their relationship would be mutually destructive. I love it when someby manages to pull it off and make their relationship work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
AWWW I was having such a bad day...and then I read this fic and it made my day 100x better. This is just what I needed, my daily dose of fluffy, well-written, entertaining ZoroxSanji, arigato
P.S. Sanji falling out the window. This was hilarious for some reason, brilliant! Glad he recovered :D
WhiteCourtain chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Aaaa I'm. This is perfect. oh. I did not expect this at the end. the window part. Brilliant. I have feelings now. This was the best choice you could make see I told you so. Some sleep and look what can you do *flails hands while looking up into the sky*
Naliams chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Ahh home. Yes I am ho-oh-ome.
Home is when I'm alone with you.
under.that.sun chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
AWWWWWWWW, so fluffy and cute! Instant love! :}

The part I loved the most was when Sanji was thinking that Zoro could rejoin the local plant life, it made me grinn for the rest of the story... :}
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awww! That was some of the cutest fluff I've ever seen, I loved it! I think you're definitely right about Zoro having a difficult time saying the "L" word, but he picked a perfect time to finally say it. This was an adorable piece of fanfiction, thank you!