Reviews for Super Dad
TKcloud9 chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
Seriously my favorite chapter out of all
CrazyFandoms chapter 47 . 11/27/2015
A perfect ending to a wonderfully told story! A great read, lots of laughs and the action was really good. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
just me 5000 chapter 48 . 3/22/2015
Alltogether fabulous. Many parts made me laugh outloud especially the parts with Thor. I look forward to any sequels.
TheVelvetRose 1120 chapter 48 . 3/4/2015
I just want to say this is the most adorable thing on the Internet in the history of the Internet. I love how you slowly improved Evy's speech patterns over time like learning who Clint is and being able to pronounce words properly. Very well executed. I also loved the commentary on various parenting styles, all very believable and reasonable in their circumstances. Overall, this story was really amazing and I look forward to more :)
Snoweene chapter 48 . 2/20/2015
What a great read! Seriously. I'm excited to read the next installment when it comes out. I would love to get in depth about each chapter but that would take hours!
kmj1989 chapter 48 . 2/18/2015
I love it! And I'm really excited for the sequel!
Princess PrettyPants chapter 48 . 2/18/2015
I cannot wait for Alter Ego to be posted!
callieandjack chapter 48 . 2/18/2015
Awesome new beginning!
callieandjack chapter 47 . 2/18/2015
Great job on this story!
kmj1989 chapter 47 . 2/17/2015
I really liked it! I think you really pinned their personalities. Good Job!
Foeseeker chapter 47 . 2/17/2015
This was a wonderful and frustrating chapter. Wonderful because we finally got to see Steve and Evy having some much-earned father-daughter time in peace and quiet, and it was such a tender moment. And I loved seeing how Evy saw her family. Especially Bruce and the Hulk. And Natasha. And that adorable moment at the end with Jarvis.

But this chapter was frustrating because it was a conclusion and it wasn't a conclusion. There's still so much we're not sure about - what exactly is in that file Fury gave to Steve? And how are things going to go from here? And Mrs. Rogers, what about her? While this chapter is the end of an era, you have promised us updates in the near future and I hope to see the beginning of that new era quite soon! :) I actually have my own "daddy Steve" sort of story in my head - don't know if it'll eve wind up on paper - but it's so different from yours. I've loved this breath of childish fresh air. I hope Evy doesn't grow up for a good long while!

I'll keep my eyes open for your new story.

Always your delighted reader,
Foeseeker
queenlmno chapter 47 . 2/17/2015
This was great! And really. Cute. I a bit sad that its over but I can't wait for the next story.
Qweb chapter 47 . 2/17/2015
Thanks for the story. Looking forward to the new versions.
Princess PrettyPants chapter 47 . 2/17/2015
Wonderful story, I can't wait for the next installment!
Currahee506 chapter 47 . 2/17/2015
I say bring her mom's back suddenly