Reviews for The Toad Warrior
Walkazo chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Your later parodies are better, but this one was still great!

400 PM chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Leapin' lasanga! Another winner! You write a lot better than I do. I never got to see "The Toad Warrior," but whenever I read your Mario fanfics, I feel like I'm actually watching the show! Your descriptions of the scenes are so vivid and well thought out I can see everything in my mind. Just to keep it simple, Baa-baa baah bah bah I'M LOVIN' IT!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
You've been watching too much He-Man.
Luigi and Yoshi 4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Where can you get this SMB Super Special DVD? I haven't watched a SMB cartoon in a veeeery long time.
Luigi Number 1 and Sonic 2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Wow, I love it! I have the DVD and I watched this episode, and you did great putting it on computer-paper! - You're on my Favorite Authors list. I love how you took the lines rihgt out of the Episode. You're brilliant with this! Hipe to see more soon!

Cya :-)
Ken Belmont chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
I like the way you did it but I to saw that show as well & you messed up toads words he says by the power of the shining star I am the toad warrior & for the reccord his jacket is black & when TW asks the little mushroom kid for 5 he say gimme 5 ba-bombs sorry to break it to you but the rest was ok keep working kid you'll get it right sooner or later