Reviews for The Infinity Effect
Alan chapter 34 . 1/18
I can give a great number of plot points that I abhor about this story. However, your superior writing overrides all those complaints. This is a fantastic read. Well done.
greenespeon1995 chapter 34 . 1/14
i only Now finded your story and,... I love it!
Another amazing piece of work, I cannot wait for the next chapter! Also I can't help but wonder if the "Im baaaacck" is a reference to the new south park game lol
NOOOO THANE! Gods damnit!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 24 . 1/4
Well..what do ya know...looks like our favourite Salarian was wrong.
Shepard can order his troops into risky situations after all.
So much for not risking his men.
Then again...I guess in this case he had no choice.
Spartansneverdie312 chapter 5 . 1/4
there is also a female elite above the shadow of intent
Sigma0327 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Can't express how amazing this story is! Keep up the good work and take your time; slow and steady wins the race :)
FBS chapter 34 . 12/13/2017
Great to see you back! Awesome chapter cool to see Chief ding some lone wolf stuff, will be nice to see revenge for Ashley and Miranda!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/6/2017
YOU ARE LIKE ERIC NYLUND 2.0
MeraHunt chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Okay so first off let me state that I don't have much Halo knowledge. I got through ODST, 1, and halfway through 2, with that live action web series they made for 4, so I may not have some critical knowledge needed. That said however, this chapter was super informative that I got the clues needed to know what I missed. I am so excited to read this fic.
Deathwatch Razgriz chapter 30 . 11/30/2017
You know, I read this a long time ago...I didn't remember anything about it...And now I remember why I stopped reading it...Two of my favorite characters dead...Oh well, good luck on the rest of your work.
manaxiii chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
so happy this story is not dead, one of the best
GBking chapter 34 . 11/27/2017
Great story, I've been reading since chapter 7 I think, I've always loved a bit of humans kicking ass.

I think your story really comes into its own with your new/reimagined characters, units and vehicles and the fleet side of things, I think they are stronger than the Normandy side of the story.
Your Master Chief seems more talkative than what we see in the halo canon, even when working with other units so that threw me a bit at the start.

It's great to have you back writing again and I look forward to whatever is coming next.
auraRilou chapter 34 . 11/27/2017
I must admit, I've been enjoying this interesting take on the combination of the Mass Effect and Halo universes so far. At first, I was a bit shocked when the Elites (yes, I know it's better to call them by their proper name, but I can't remember how to spell it) decided to jump out, but then again, once I learned why... I guess they had their reasons for keeping it a secret, at least until now, given that they will eventually regain contact and explain what they are doing.
kalani.gapido chapter 34 . 11/24/2017
UGHHHH I DUNNO WHY I NEVER PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER THAT THE ILLUSIVE MAN WAS INDOCTRINATED. I AM SAD ANDROMEDA SUCKED ASS AND EVEN WORSE THAT EA BOUGHT THE RIGHTS...WE WILL NEVER SEE A MASS EFFECT GAME AGAIN
2,655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »