Reviews for To Infinity
Anyone knows anything about the author? Maybe something happened to him, hope he is Ok.
It's a GREAT story, all of us want it to be updated, but 1 year without updates it's too strange...
Great story. All 53 chapters where great really nothing to complain about. Keep doing what your doing. Just please don’t stop until it’s finished otherwise you’ve wasted alot of peoples time i mean do you know how long it take to read through almost half a million words. Of course you do you wrote the chapters and edited them. But that’s not the point
Ace6014 chapter 1 . 5/8
Wonderful
Dark Ranger33 chapter 1 . 5/5
I love this story I hope you continue it!
Natzo chapter 48 . 5/4
Hmm, well. There are a couple of things here. It seems that Manis and Tibrinus get mixed up since Manis is mentioned as having talons sometimes. Another thing that doesn't ring well is the Arbiter saying the Librarian is the reason humans exist.

As mentioned, The Forerunners betrayed the Precursors, who were in this story benevolent. They were jealous of humanity, stole their destiny, and created the flood, which the humans had to fight. Which ended up in the human-forerunner war that devolved humanity and dismantled their empire. If anything, this entire mess is the Forerunners' fault and the Librarian in the cutscenes was in favor of the war until the end when the roles with the Didact reversed. She should at least apologize to humanity.

I do hope you are well and can finish this story.
Blazinglowe2491 chapter 16 . 4/15
great story and writing but i'm going to drop this only because i can't stand what you did to one of my favorite characters of mass effect might look at other stories you've got your indeed a good write and story teller
Nickey L. Wallac chapter 53 . 4/8
I Liked this story will you keep going on with it? Please don't leave us out in the could (﹏) e.
I can't wait for the next story and if you could you make it in Audio?
Please Drink Bleach chapter 53 . 3/31
Is this Still ongoing?
Nickey Wallace chapter 53 . 3/14
I love this book whin are you going to finish it? I would like to here the whole book in audio.
Does anybody else that that a Star Wars version of this fanfiction sound like a good idea?
When is the next update?
Crysania Dragoon chapter 53 . 2/24
What an amazing story. The melding of both properties feels so seamless. Shepard/Liara is my favorite romance from the game, so I'm happy to see that here. I hope the muse strikes and you'll be able to finish the story. If not, what we have is still amazing. Thank you for the story.
Update?
ADeter chapter 12 . 2/8
Yay the Salarians aren't total cuntasuaruses
Pimity chapter 53 . 2/7