Reviews for The Infinity Effect
Obama69 chapter 5 . 10h
to be honest i hate the fact that you made the reapers so weak it i kind of lost all interest when the engagement began and i know that hundreds of reapers are still coming still makes not feel any sort of suspense or danger or anything i was actually expecting you to make it so the destroyers were weak and all but able to survive a couple of hits at least i ended up just skipping the rest of chapter after the fighter part was done and i honestly think you just decided to pick halo as there more powerful even though reapers armor is still unbelievably strong that it could survive some hits with that the story kind of let me down was good tell now but this kind of ruined it for me
anonymous411 chapter 18 . 5/24
Loving the story so far and the little bits of background story for the civil war leftovers on the sang'heili side of things
David chapter 18 . 5/23
Can I go ahead and guess that the final key is located on Earth? It would make sense in the order that they would team up with the UNSC to take back earth...
The Sithspawn chapter 18 . 5/22
Interesting chapter.

Looking forward for more.

So update again soon please!
Mandalore Requiem chapter 18 . 5/21
Petrovsky? Well looks like things are getting interesting.
Sonicfanx1 chapter 18 . 5/21
The Covenant being cryptic is hilarious in itself.

It was a good read, although I am disappointed at the lack of UNSC presence in the chapter. I do hope that the Covies and UNSC (strictly) meet up to share information soon. If their mission (Covenant) wasn't too urgent already, I'd probably imagine they'd send a message to the UNSC informing them about the Flood.
That was messed up! And how the HELL does Cerberus know about location and details of the next key!?
SirLeaf chapter 18 . 5/20
This chapter was awesome. One of my favorites hands down.
The Hunters deaths was really well done, despite it being really short, it was full of detail and just made you sentimental, y'know? Know one really feels bad for the hunters at all, if ever, and you just made us do so, that was very well done.
The glassing as well, was written wonderfully, just the pleas and the no-response because of the desperate urgency of the situation. You have a knack for writting this sort of thing, well done.

Loving every second.
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 18 . 5/19
Interesting...I just hope they don't fall into Cerberus' traps. On second thought, that would just make it more interesting :P
GreekJesus11 chapter 17 . 5/19
My bad for posting twice, first time reviewing haha if someone can report my first review and this one so it's taken down it would be appreciated.
GreekJesus11 chapter 18 . 5/19
Definitely worth the wait! I don't know if you were planning to go this route, but I have an idea, something to add more conflict and tension to the story: The Arbiter contacts Lasky, like many people are saying, and gives him a report of what happened on Noveria, with emphasis on the fact that they encountered The Flood. The Covenant Separatists and the UNSC, having faced the horrors of The Flood before, put their focus on The Flood above that of The Reapers (since we're bound to see them again), which doesn't bode well with the rest of the Citadel forces, since they don't know how dangerous The Flood is. I also can't wait to see them learn what "glassing" is, and how they'll flip their shit when they learn that a planet in Citadel space was glassed...
GreekJesus11 chapter 1 . 5/19
Definitely worth the wait! I don't know if you were planning to go this route, but I have an idea, something to add more conflict and tension to the story: The Arbiter contacts Lasky, like many people are saying, and gives him a report of what happened on Noveria, with emphasis on the fact that they encountered The Flood. The Covenant Separatists and the UNSC, having faced the horrors of The Flood before, put their focus on The Flood above that of The Reapers (since we're bound to see them again), which doesn't bode well with the rest of the Citadel forces, since they don't know how dangerous The Flood is (and also when they find out that a planet in Citadel space was glassed).
Master Chief chapter 18 . 5/19
Gotta Say the Arbiter is one hell of a warrior
Very pleased with this instalment! Youve improved dramatically on your grammer and everything! Thourghly enjoyed every line! :) well done lad!
But please dont be gone so long next time!
Jarhead762 chapter 18 . 5/19
Excellent as always. Always worth the wait

However, current night vision tech, even on standard issue nvg can see infra red light. So as long as one member of the lance was constantly producing infra red, the nvgs should should have been able to see it and use it.
1,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »