Reviews for To Infinity
Arisentactica chapter 1 . 10/12
Very good story! Chief and Arbiter vs the Flood again! I’m looking forward to Arbiter’s explanation as to why he was not helping in the war effort.
475213 chapter 6 . 10/8
AAAAAAH NOOOOO SHEPARD'S BEING INDOCTRINATED
I hate to be a naysayer, but the M6 series of magnums while not AS effective as an smg are still incredibly effevtive against the flood. They fire semi armor piercing high explosive rounds. The rounds wouldn't just go through the flood, but it would instead blow huge chunks out of them with each shot fired.
Ben Shapiro chapter 38 . 10/4
Okay this is epic
Joey chapter 38 . 10/3
Finally the band's getting back together.
It would have been cool to see an Artemis class battleship from Sins of The Prophets be in this story. But I know it isn't canon
Torlo50 chapter 38 . 10/3
Well, I read this story a while back. Back when the title was different. Damn, but is the level of writing increase noticable and appreciated. I just binge'd on what you have so far, and am looking forward to more. Good job! Seriously, well done. All I can think of the interconnection between the flood and the Reapers. Frankly, I wouldn't be suprised if the reapers (or the Repear's creators') started the flood originally, locked them away, even though a small part made it to the Halo Galaxy (to fight the then First Humanity) and then proceed to purge all sentient life to keep the flood from ever expanding again. Reapers are really a malfunctioning fail-safe. Would be neat. I hope I'm wrong, just so I can be suprised later, but either way, awsome!
Been reading this since it started, just so fucking cool and such incredible and immersive writing. I really can believe the interactions between all of these characters and how they would handle their various situations,. 11/10 can't get enough!
-Absolutely nails each individual characters personality
-Exciting plot
-Incredibly in depth and a very passionate work
-The Ethos, Pathos, and Logos to each character, plot line, and decision in the story making makes me jealous of this writers ability
L0NER18 chapter 38 . 9/28
I'm giddy. Actually I don't know if that word ecompasses everything that I am. Ecstatic? Overjoyed? One of those. Can't wait for the next chapter. Bubbling with anticipation. This is by leagues the best Halo and Mass Effect cross over I have ever had the pleasure of feasting my eyes upon.
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 38 . 9/24
True true true. Don't let your ego rule, Sheppie. This here's a different game. You're about to witness the Big Leagues.
darkerego chapter 38 . 9/21
Definitely one of the best stories I've read so far. Glad to see you back in action. Looking forward to more.
As a long time fan of this story I'm psyched to hear you haven't become a hollow soulless husk after focusing on this project for almost 5 years. Lesser authors would collapse after 2 years at best. Congratulations on that. I'm glad you have the rest of this planned out, I'd hate for this story to join the "amazing and abandoned" list of stories on this site. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next update.
joecola00 chapter 22 . 9/18
Hans Schwimmer's POV in the Firing room was fantastic. Great break from the rest of the story, and also entertaining.
To Infinity and beyond, I guess.
Cajun Wombat chapter 12 . 9/14
You should have kept the spook/xenobiologist as the UNSC liaison aboard the Normandy. It made the story more believable for the Chief to be her "armed escort". The Master Chief is many things, but not a diplomat.
2,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »