Reviews for The Infinity Effect
Breakerp16 chapter 3 . 16h
I'm halfway trough chapter 3, and I feel they wouldn't give command of spartan IIs to a Spartan III. I also can't understand why the master chief didn't get promoted, even more so since he has the ONLY available to the UNSC. I also want to highlight the fact that, the Master chief would be better at leading spartans than any other. (Besides his luck, that's his thing.)

I also have a few gripes with Noble Team being alive and will read to get an explanation.

My last complaint is that Noble team should not have access to . Only GenII which is a different philosophy which doesn't require the specific augmentations the IIs had to go trough. (Barring any others from ever using Mk. IV and onward unless modified and down-powered)

Ah yeah, the wiki doesn't list energy projectors in the Infinity's arsenal.

Aside from that, great story so far.
/Rant over
A long time fan chapter 32 . 3/12
Thank you for a wonderful story, I hope you feel better! C:
manaxiii chapter 32 . 3/10
just finished reading this story for the 3 time and i realy love but i hope you get better and if you are up to the task that you will continue with it
MrToasterMan chapter 32 . 3/6
Thanks for writing a good story. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading through it. I hope things calm down and get better for you soon. I also you are able to get back to writing this at some point, but if not, that's life. It was fun while it lasted. :)
deion.billsie chapter 1 . 3/1
I must admit that this is an interesting story that's being told. Killing characters of ones favorite franchise is a brutal tactic but an effective one to keep the readers on their toes. I see reason as to why The Illusive Man wants Shepard to come looking for him. I can also see why Thel acted they way he did when he killed Aria, for the war not only with the UNSC but his own civil war which was funded by ONI is turning him cold.
Ferno16 chapter 32 . 2/28
No worries, you just focus on getting better I'll wait as much as I need for your story.
Dante-TheFutureWarrior chapter 32 . 2/25
I'm really enjoying this. I hope everything is ok with you.

You should definitely do a multi crossover of Mass Effect, Halo, Star Wars, Star Craft, Deus Ex, Ghost in The Shell, and Doom. :D
CaptainToast321 chapter 10 . 2/22
Honestly this entire story would of made a lot more sense and been a LOT better if it were just the Infinity.

The story didn't need another bullshit plotline. Especially when the main one is barely moving.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 2/22
Interesting premise, but the whole conversation with the Librarian was dumb. ESPECIALLY near the end. It was so forced I could barely read it.
The Prophet of Courage chapter 32 . 2/8
Dude I hope you will feel better
GuntherRiechwald chapter 32 . 1/31
Terribly sorry that you're not feeling well, I hope you bounce back full of spit and vinegar!
GamerDroid56 chapter 32 . 1/29
You know, this message seems a lot like the one you put up a few months ago for Halo: New Horizons where you stated that you would be discontinuing the story, by which I mean that the tones of the two messages are very similar: tired and defeated. Whilst I understand why you feel as though you should put out the best you possibly can, I also believe that you should never abandon a story. I hope that you do not break my belief in your skill as a writer by ceasing production of both of my favorite fanfics to exist thus far.
Axcel chapter 29 . 1/29
I like your periodic ego stroking of the UNSC from the Sangheili about UNSC combat prowess. They really do make ME militaries look bad, don't they? It always annoyed me how incompetent everyone in ME seemed.
Axcel chapter 28 . 1/29
The writer is surprisingly right about Sangheili and subterfuge. Their assassins sneak into the target's location, step out, and formally challenges his target to a duel to preserve his honor while still completing his mission. If he wins, he is granted safe passage as an honorable warrior.
kitten198485 chapter 32 . 1/28
best wishes hope you feel better soon
2,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »