Reviews for To Infinity
Boughdey721 chapter 53 . 5/10
"The tune was *definitely* smugness."

well, that smugness was well earned, she *didhack" the ship and open several doors rather quickly

great story, sir
ScreamingStuka chapter 53 . 5/2
Oh boy, a Valiant going head to head with a Sovereign, the Normandy gets even more crew memebers and the Rachni Queen.
Absolutely awesome chapter, always loved the way tour write out the space battles, one of my favourite parts about this fic!
Kim Zjin Kee chapter 53 . 4/20
I always look forward to these episodes. You do a great job of writing characters, and interactions. I found the whole Rachni section strangely heartwarming.
blazes207 chapter 13 . 4/18
this last 2 chapter hurt to a point I think of stop reading
Good bye TIM. No one will miss you
AMW Riptide chapter 16 . 4/14
Something that I enjoy is that the infinity has a company of Spartan lll gamma's on it, but because of the Spartan lll program being unknown to the public oni just marked them as Spartan lV's. So the ship just has all these fucked up awkward orphan child soldier Spartans mixed in with the marine like lV's
PaladinSans chapter 53 . 4/6
MOAR PLS
Valtiel chapter 53 . 4/4
That space battle was delightful man, fucking squid got a taste of human cooking methods, and that little smug worker, if you don't make her an addition to the team once they reach the Rachni I'll be sad, that being said, I'm curious what you gonna do with that, you gonna keep with the flashbacks and write more of the Queen's side story? Next should be how she reaches the unnamed planet she settled and then how that Asari got into her payroll, THEN how she gets captured and used by the Reapers, also, that conversation between Wyn and Kaidan, the one about the "feeling of the war ending", is that a wink at the story coming to an end? Because that would suck, this story is one of my favorite crossover stories out there, in my top five, I won't comment on Javik since I'm sure a lot of people already did that, but i'll ask if you will bring the Leviathans into the lore, it's been so long that I can't remember if you did, anyways, thanks for the hard work as usual, glad you're still writing this wonderful piece.
Ryder10 chapter 6 . 4/4
Found your story, loving it so far. In ME:3 the escape from Earth mission takes place in Vancouver not London. Was this a mistake or a purposeful change to reflect how the introduction of the Infinity and Shadow are already subtly changing things?
myafroatemydog chapter 53 . 4/4
Glad you are back fantastic chapter now we got the rachni joining in hell yeah
myafroatemydog chapter 52 . 4/4
Holy fuck this was a great chapter
Good stuff! I freaking love this story! Thank you for your work as usual. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fer82 chapter 53 . 4/2
Finally other great space battle scene. Things are gonna get interesting for the aasaulto to that Geth Dreadnough. The addition to the Ranchi its one interesting twist.

Good chapter, glad to have this story back.
myafroatemydog chapter 46 . 4/2
Pretty fantastic chapter. I once or twice a month bust out mass effect 1 and play it
highlander348 chapter 53 . 4/2
I had two questions I hope you can answer if you kindly have the time. :).
I thought the UNSC Yorktown had a energy projector as a main weapon to. I remember in one of the early chapters that it was mentioned. Can you clarify and why wasn’t it used during the battle with the Reapers?
Second was the scene with the Rachni. Was that a flashback?
I thought the planet was glassed by the Covenant to prevent the Flood from escaping. Thanks.
3,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »