Reviews for Dear Mister Weasleys
Chihori Anigma chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
Cracking up here.
Oh…I loved McGonagalls prankXD
Lyra.Echo chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Your story has me rolling around laughing on the floor. This is a perfect story for a bad day. Thanks for being awesome!
Jayne96 chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
Oh my gosh I've just read the whole story and I have to say its bloody fantastic I literately have tears running down my face I'm laughing that much.
ixen-ugh chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
beautiful -Ixen
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
:-) how about:

Dear Misters Weasley
I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU DID LAST WEEK! HOW COULD YOU BE SO IDIOTIC? DO YOU REALISE HOW DANGEROUS AND IRRESPONSIBLE THAT WAS? YOU WILL NOW SERVE A MONTH'S DETENTION WITH ME!
McGonagall

Dear Professor
Why? All we did was write a letter to Lord I-can't-kill-a-baby and tell him he must be a really pathetic excuse for a wizard if he can't even kill a one-year-old!
F&G Weasley

Dear Misters Weasley
Yes, and then you received a Howler in return which threatened to kill your entire bloody effing family!

Professor McGonagall
Oops. Wow. He really does have a temper, doesn't he?
Umm, excuse us, we'll just go and warn the rest of our family that they'd better go in hiding...
Fred and George
Guest chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
This is the number one fanfic I've read in a while
Guest chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
this story makes my sad life a little bit happier :)
MyMPD Is Helpful chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
Aisling Kheldar chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
how did she even end up in Ravenclaw!?
Aisling Kheldar chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
what is the rumour?
Little13Silence chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
this ff is hilarious! please update soon! XD
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
Dear Misters Weasley
Well, I have to say – and don't tell my colleagues I said this – the resulting prank of yours was rather amusing. Mrs Norris is still trying to catch Umbridge, who is surprisingly fast for a mouse. But please be aware that I will not assist you in any further pranks.
MyMPD Is Helpful chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
Hilarity!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
LOL brilliant! each chapter gets better and better...