Reviews for A Father is Born
kenorob1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Nice. I can see them in the kitchen.
kenorob1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Very powerful chapter. Tears and smiles.
kenorob1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Great and heart breaking chapter.
MK-Flower chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love it. It's exactly the kind of Dean/Sarge meeting that I've been waiting to see written, and you've certainly done it brilliantly!
jneill7677 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Tears again! I love to cry when I read stories, and so far, yours have been come of the best!
BoyyM chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Absolutely amazing, true to story and characters you brought out the rest of the story.
AuntSara chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Holy crumb I loved this story. I'm crying right now. So beautiful. Will you be writing a sequel to this? It was gorgeous and I would love to read more.
MissingFlashpoint chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I signed up for this site simply because I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I felt you were true to both characters and captured "essence" of each of them. I could hear their voices in the dialogue they spoke. Kudos to you!
garb50 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
You know, I ought to work now, but ... It's so good. Like father like son. Dean is really a good boy, true and honest and how you get into his thoughts and feelings ...!
garb50 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Wow! Such a great start and a good idea to tell the story from Dean's point of view. You're a pretty good observer. I'll love to go on reading.
Ace Bullets chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
This... all of this... is wonderful.

Dean truly does seem wise beyond his years, and I think you completely captured the essence of his character, his motivations, and his hopes and dreams.

These four chapters were a perfect continuation to 'Jumping At Shadows' (one of my faves), and I enjoyed all the awkward moments and tentative steps father and son made in reconnecting. Every moment and every word rang true, including Glen's worry and then Joanne's off-camera reaction to what Dean was really up to.

(Nice choice of chapter titles too, by the way - I see what you did, there!)

Loved all the memories that were bubbling to the surface for Dean due to the pictures, and how he gave himself permission to recall those long-buried memories.

This fic is definitely a must-read for anyone who calls himself a fan of the Show. Bravo. Thanks so much for sharing.
rgs38 chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Fanfiction won't let me log in for some reason but this is such a fantastic, emotional piece of writing. I feel like you've got all of the characters perfectly, all of the events during and after the episode feel so right and my only regret is that there isn't more to this. I really hope that we get to see what happens when Dean gets back and has to reconcile the reality of his father and the things that his mother told him and how he came to the decision to stay with his father in Toronto at points later in the series. I would love to see it and I hope that we see more stories from you in general!
kenorob1 chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Great story. Thank you.
Buckeye am I chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
What a cool story.
KevinxoShelley chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Great job, I hope you continue this story.