Reviews for The Breath Of All Things
catch-the-golden-snitch chapter 7 . 5/12
This story was heartbreaking, but one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time. You perfectly captured all of the characters, while adding your own twists and turns, making it worth reading. The ending made me cry, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one! :-) You are an awesome writer, don't give up on it!
A Path That's Clear chapter 7 . 3/28
I love you, you're perfect, and I am crying. I usually find AUs kind of annoying and OOC but this. This was not either of those things. It was so well-written and touching and heart-wrenchingly beautiful I don't know what to do with myself now.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 3/24
A lovely seduction, that's what Castiel brought in that bag.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 3/24
Dean is beginning to finally come around. Took him long enough.
ToneishaShipper chapter 1 . 3/6
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS

It's just amazing
There's no horrible cliches and from a completely able persons point of view, you managed to describe Dean's life in a way so understandable that you could feel what he felt. And that's something not many people do right :D

But seriously, it was all in character, and the road to recovery was believable and so brilliantly paved out, and the relationship was perfect, and yeah.
Loved it :D

-TS
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 7 . 2/12
I'm crying and it's midnight and I honestly thought you were going to kill Dean and I'm so glad you didn't. One of my favorite things about this story is that I couldn't find any grammar mistakes. Also, you got the backstory for your characters spot on- exactly how I would do it. You're an amazing writer and this is now one of my favorite stories, if not my favorite.
Raining Daylight chapter 7 . 2/8
You told the story of a man who was lost and broken. He found no worth in himself, but someone else did. They saw who the broken man really was and loved him for that. Piece by piece the broken man was fixed. It was not his body that needed fixing though it was his soul. The once broken man learned to not define himself by his limitations and found worth in his life. All of this because one person saw and understood the broken man. He looked at the broken man and still saw a shining soul. I love the intricaies of Deans and Cas' realtionship. I love how you stay true to the characters' personalities. I love esspecially how you write that Dean's body is not the issue, and he just needs to find a way to keep moving on. I just love the whole story.
That was beautiful. I love how you handled the cripple aspect very well. I love the realationship growth between Dean and Cas. I love it all.
InLoveWithNateBuzolic chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Love love love this, I literally abandoned all my course work 2 hours ago in favour of reading this and at one point I thought you were going to kill off Dean and I was thinking about how to persuade you to not kill him, but you didn't. And I'm probably going to re-read this in a few days, your writing is awesome xx
B.O.A.T. FANCLUB chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
I SAW THAT THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER AND I WAS LIKE UGJSHAUSIJSJS BECAUSE IT ENDED SO SOON YET THERE WAS SO MUCH DETAIL AND DESCRIPTION IN IT IT WAS BEAUTIFUL THE WRITING FLOWED BEAUTIFULLY THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE STORY AND THE PLOT NEVER HAD A WEAK POINT I ENJOYED EVERY CHAPTER AND EVER SENTENCE IT WAS AMAZING I WANT TO MARRY THIS BOOK HOLY SHIT LIKE DEAN IS SUICIDAL BUT YOU DON'T JUST OUTRIGHT SAY IT AND HE MUTILATED HIMSELF BUT IT NEVER WAS LIKE ABRUPTLY SAID IN THE STORY IT FLOWED THROUGH NICELY WHAT AM I SAYING FLOWED LIKE PEANUT BUTTER EW. LIKE CHEESECAKE YOU WANNA GO M8
Iwannalickdean chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Absolutely amazing. I laughed and cried. I felt anguish and hope. I fell in love. This was a well written piece of art that deserves much more credit than I can give it. I enjoyed every part of it, and I am glad that I stumbled upon it.
Dana G chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
BRAVO!
The way this story was executed caused me such joy, I can't even put it into words.
Reading this work turned my feelings into a roller coaster of emotions. The way you presented the characters was really beautiful and well made, congrats.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
It was beautiful - I absolutely loved the journey dean went on and the way Cas was there for him, but he made it himself and made himself better, I love the way you made Dean's character shine through and Cas' too. In particular, the things Cas said to Dean when he was ill that made me cry so keep writing those beautiful wonderful things! Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This was the first fic ever to make me laugh out loud and cry on public transport. I was without wifi for a month and this is one of the few things I had downloaded, and once I had finished I was able to read it over and over. As soon as I could, I read all of your other stuff. You've captured the characters beautifully and your writing is exquisite. Words can't begin to describe how much I love the lack of focus on sexuality, and that they just both like act other and that's how it works, which is something rare in pretty much everything but how I believe it would actually happen.
Basically, thank you for sharing your gift with everyone.
Nicolene B chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Really enjoyed this story. Well done and thank you for such a wonderful read :) Have a great day!