Reviews for The Breath Of All Things
Rosanne89 chapter 7 . 11/8
This was AMAZING.
That was beautiful. You are one of my favorite authors of all time.
The only thing that could make this even better than it already is... hearing the flowerbed story!
I really loved it!
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 7 . 7/4
Heart breakingly beautiful
im suddenly interested with the flowerbed story
u.tchorzewska chapter 7 . 5/2
Hey.
My first review here ever. Just wanna say it's an amazing story. I cried, I laughed. So it's just me letting you know that I love the story :) xx
Lala Sharada chapter 7 . 4/26
This was so great! I loved every bit of it and I couldn't put the story down. I read most of it in one fell swoop.

I never thought I'd go for the 'Dean being disabled' bit, but jeez now this is one of my favorite destiel AU stories. It was just crafted so well, from the care home to all the other characters. And then Cas just popping in and making everything better.

This was such a great story and you clearly have a talent that shouldn't go to waste! Don't ever stop writing!
Poemwriter98 chapter 6 . 3/12
I just want to say, this is my favorite Dean/Castiel story that I've read (and I've read quite a few). The character development that Dean undergoes is wonderfully done, and you have a talent that allows the reader to have insight into Dean's mind, showing them how he feels, and why he feels that way.
LadyBender chapter 7 . 2/7
Oh gosh, this story is amazing! I couldn't stop reading once I started! Truly one of the best piece of fanfiction - and fiction in general - that I've ever read!
animarune chapter 1 . 1/13
I am deeply sorry I never got around to reviewing this story.
I followed you for my love of your Guardian Angel!Dean fic, and then some time after you uploaded this.

And... That line Dean says, "If you gave me a knife now, I wouldn't do anything with it- but if I didn't wake up tomorrow? ... I'd be pretty damn fine with that."
This fic, and that line in particular: this is what convinced me that I needed help. This is what made me realize just how bad I had gotten, made me see that I was depressed and suicidal and I wasn't getting any better.
This fic convinced me that no matter how scary it is, getting help was a necessity I couldn't put off anymore.
I'm not saying this fic saved my life...but it probably did.
Before that I'd read a lot of depression fics that rang true with me in some ways, but this whole fic, and that line? I talked to my mother and I went to the hospital, I got medicated and talked to a therapist.
It's been two years now, and I've fallen back into and climbed out of that pit of despair more times than I can count, but I don't hide it anymore. I'm not okay, but I'm coming closer to it every day.

I'm sorry, I just remembered that I never commented on this fic despite how cataclysmic it was to me.

Thank you, so, much, for sharing this fic with us. Thank you for writing, thank you for posting. I am so grateful.
Poemwriter98 chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
This was an amazingly beautiful, heartbreaking and yet uplifting story. The way that you told this story was amazing. I love that you included Dean's struggles after the accident, the way that there were some days that he didn't want to get out of bed, and how he'd say he wasn't hungry when his hands were acting up. I also really love Benny's role in this-you put him in the role of tough but nice physical therapist well. The ending, when Dean gives his speech at Sam's wedding, was, in my opinion, one of the best parts of the entire story.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Okay this. THIS! Was the most awesome Destiel story i've ever fucking read. Goddamn good job you did if you ask me.
Katie chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
This story is glorious. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Amazing story and the ending is absolutely perfect
Bailey chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
This story was both heart shattering and joyful. Your way of words are extraordinary, and you continue to write much more.