Reviews for The Breath Of All Things
heyassbutt chapter 7 . 8/15
Okay, hate to be a pain in the ass for posting twice, but for some reason Dean's speech reminded me of Sherlock's speech at John's wedding. Also, you are so adorably British (don't take the the wrong way, please!), and seriously-what the fuck happened in the flowerbed?!
heyassbutt chapter 6 . 8/15
Fuck! I don't want this to be the last chapter! I wish it could go on forever. Major kudos, especially with the medical stuff. I'm a med student so I get really pissed off by people who want to sound like they know what they're talking about but don't, and it always makes a shitty fic. You didn't ram it down my throat, and what you did include was obviously very thoroughly researched. I hope to read some more of your fics!
MoonLLotus chapter 7 . 7/16
This was amazing. Real, raw, beautiful. I loved every moment of it. Thank you.
A seriously good read. Hope you are writing to publish as the character depictions were detailed and rich and the story seriously moving.
Little Cinch chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Gorgeous. I love it. Thank you for sharing it.
Ixsa chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Literally the most beautiful thing I have ever read. You brought me to tears twice in that thing. It was an emotional roller coaster and I loved every minute of it. Amazing story!
Rosanne89 chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
This was AMAZING.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
That was beautiful. You are one of my favorite authors of all time.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
The only thing that could make this even better than it already is... hearing the flowerbed story!
I really loved it!
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
Heart breakingly beautiful
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
im suddenly interested with the flowerbed story
u.tchorzewska chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
Hey.
My first review here ever. Just wanna say it's an amazing story. I cried, I laughed. So it's just me letting you know that I love the story :) xx
Lala Sharada chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
This was so great! I loved every bit of it and I couldn't put the story down. I read most of it in one fell swoop.

I never thought I'd go for the 'Dean being disabled' bit, but jeez now this is one of my favorite destiel AU stories. It was just crafted so well, from the care home to all the other characters. And then Cas just popping in and making everything better.

This was such a great story and you clearly have a talent that shouldn't go to waste! Don't ever stop writing!
Poemwriter98 chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
I just want to say, this is my favorite Dean/Castiel story that I've read (and I've read quite a few). The character development that Dean undergoes is wonderfully done, and you have a talent that allows the reader to have insight into Dean's mind, showing them how he feels, and why he feels that way.
LadyBender chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
Oh gosh, this story is amazing! I couldn't stop reading once I started! Truly one of the best piece of fanfiction - and fiction in general - that I've ever read!