Reviews for After Winter
waybetterthanyou chapter 8 . 6/17
One thing I don't understand is that Bucky is holding Harry in a very high regard, right? So he is going through isation to be with Harry again? Or to let them study and understand him so he would not need to be under such high surveillance? I'm just wondering that, and what is Harry doing while Bucky is under surveiance and isolation? Is he just touring New York still? Or is he planning to go searching for Bucky? Besides the questions I have just asked I have found this to be a very enjoyable story. I do have the question of where the plot of the story is going? Will this all just follow Bucky or will we have a scene or a chapter following Harry and his thought process is doing with all the new information. But I can't wait for the chapter about Harry explaining his story even if it's not in the new chapter. Keep going and hope this review wasn't that boring.
JustKeepSmilingRainbows chapter 8 . 5/21
Can't wait to read more.
ArthurShade chapter 8 . 5/2
yet another excellent story. can't wait for your update
Noomii chapter 8 . 4/16
I love this story! Will you be continuing it? Because I really wanna know what's going to happen next :)
Fallow51 chapter 8 . 3/10
Kudos :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
cool
sad sabrin chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Nice
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chap.
LOKI chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
For a crossover this fits quite well! The interations are right and thank you for not showing the yelling and raging from Harry. Any time someone tries that, it never comes out quite right. Hope you can get back to this story soon! I'd love to read more :)
CatishAngel07 chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
hey, i love the story idea you have here. a chance meeting with a father Harry never thought he would have, that happens to be a bad ass assassin is pretty epic. I just have one concern though, you tend to go very deep into the minds and point of views of that characters but it kinda is missing the in the moment interaction bits. you are descirbing and describing everything. i think you've gotten to the point you really dont need to go in depth with every paragraph.

Now I and NOT saying this is bad or anything else, but it is a little hard to read. how you have written the characters is spot on and teriffic. and you have the eviroments down as well. just watch the brooding i guess is all im saying. again great story and i cant wait to see more.
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
So good!
thehelpinghand chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
I read this like an hour after first watching captain America the winter soldier. I think it's was very good and I hope that yiu continue
The Founder chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
nice
Obscured Angel chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Very interesting story, I hope there will be another chapter soon.
I can't wait to see what Steve will do when he finds out what they are doing to Bucky as well as the direction Harry and Bucky's relationship will take
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
LadyRainDancer chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
declined, not reclined (second to last sentence) _ Love the story, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Hope to read more soon!