Reviews for After Winter
AWWWWWWWWWWW
YASSSS HARRY
AWWWWW YAY BUCKY REMEMBERS
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/11
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
Leave Harry alone! He's been through enough! Update soon.
Cartlin chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
I hope Bucky succeeds. Fury was a terrible leader.
Cartlin chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
Come on, really? He just went with them? Make it believable.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
What? MORE PLEASE! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! *begging on knees with hands clapsed* PLEASE!
misherukuro chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
Highly interesting.
KeegSlytherin chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Really liking this story. Hope you'll update it sometime in the near future!
Slytherin Studios chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
nicely done, please update soon.
Charitable Millionaire chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Hi Kefalion! :D
It's great to see an interesting crossover between HP and marvel!
Loved the opening lines, it really was top notch writing and drew me into the story right away! Excellent character work and showing his thoughts and desires to have a family wife and kids. Immediately, I emphasized with the character and that is crucially important so well done.
I liked the formatting and the clean scene breaks, it shows that you put time and effort to crafting your story properly. I always appreciate good scene breaks and shows me the writer is experienced, so kudos for that.
Beautiful first meeting between him and Lily, when we see it through his eyes, we the readers get to fall in love too. Wonderful descriptions and imagery about her hair and eyes. All the scenes with Lily were great and I loved seeing their life together...oh but that last line was brutal and such a cliffhanger. Wow. Great work at building up at the suspense, I look forward to reading more!
Cheers
thehpfan123 chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Wonderful fic! I can not wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Why the fuck does Remus have to butt in? FUCK OFF
delgoth24 chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
Just read this and good show good sir this is very interesting and would love to read more hope you don't get writer's block and continue this good story
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I look forward to updates!
1sunfun chapter 10 . 10/31/2015