Reviews for After Winter
misherukuro chapter 10 . 8/2
Highly interesting.
KeegSlytherin chapter 10 . 6/10
Really liking this story. Hope you'll update it sometime in the near future!
Slytherin Studios chapter 10 . 5/27
nicely done, please update soon.
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 4/6
Hi Kefalion! :D
It's great to see an interesting crossover between HP and marvel!
Loved the opening lines, it really was top notch writing and drew me into the story right away! Excellent character work and showing his thoughts and desires to have a family wife and kids. Immediately, I emphasized with the character and that is crucially important so well done.
I liked the formatting and the clean scene breaks, it shows that you put time and effort to crafting your story properly. I always appreciate good scene breaks and shows me the writer is experienced, so kudos for that.
Beautiful first meeting between him and Lily, when we see it through his eyes, we the readers get to fall in love too. Wonderful descriptions and imagery about her hair and eyes. All the scenes with Lily were great and I loved seeing their life together...oh but that last line was brutal and such a cliffhanger. Wow. Great work at building up at the suspense, I look forward to reading more!
Cheers
thehpfan123 chapter 10 . 1/2
Wonderful fic! I can not wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Why the fuck does Remus have to butt in? FUCK OFF
delgoth24 chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
Just read this and good show good sir this is very interesting and would love to read more hope you don't get writer's block and continue this good story
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I look forward to updates!
1sunfun chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Good.
SusanSmile chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Stupid evil Hydra! Do not touch Harry!
Thanks for this update! Excellent!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Good chapter. i liked it. A LOT.
Kai19 chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Thrilled to see another chapter! Seems like Harry should go back to Steve and Bucky. Doesn't seem like he really has anything left in England for him, plus he can finish his education at an American school, or even get a tutor. Wonder if he could show the letter to anyone? Even accidentally-on- purpose. Like visiting Steve and 'accidentally' leaving the letter out on the table...
ArmyWife22079 chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
What's to stop Harry from forwarding the letter to Steve with him writing help on a separate note?
white collar black wolf chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Liked it can't wait to read what happens next
kirallie chapter 10 . 10/30/2015