Reviews for After Winter
cool
sad sabrin chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Nice
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chap.
LOKI chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
For a crossover this fits quite well! The interations are right and thank you for not showing the yelling and raging from Harry. Any time someone tries that, it never comes out quite right. Hope you can get back to this story soon! I'd love to read more :)
CatishAngel07 chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
hey, i love the story idea you have here. a chance meeting with a father Harry never thought he would have, that happens to be a bad ass assassin is pretty epic. I just have one concern though, you tend to go very deep into the minds and point of views of that characters but it kinda is missing the in the moment interaction bits. you are descirbing and describing everything. i think you've gotten to the point you really dont need to go in depth with every paragraph.

Now I and NOT saying this is bad or anything else, but it is a little hard to read. how you have written the characters is spot on and teriffic. and you have the eviroments down as well. just watch the brooding i guess is all im saying. again great story and i cant wait to see more.
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
So good!
thehelpinghand chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
I read this like an hour after first watching captain America the winter soldier. I think it's was very good and I hope that yiu continue
The Founder chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
nice
Obscured Angel chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Very interesting story, I hope there will be another chapter soon.
I can't wait to see what Steve will do when he finds out what they are doing to Bucky as well as the direction Harry and Bucky's relationship will take
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
LadyRainDancer chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
declined, not reclined (second to last sentence) _ Love the story, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Hope to read more soon!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
another pretty interesting fic, though this one im' less sure what to feel about beyond that, mostly because not all that much has really happened yet... oh well..

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
twotoed chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Interesting so far. Someone else probably pointed it out, but I can't help myself...it's Ellis Island, not Elise.

I guess one way to look at it is it's more of a guy's name than a girl's. :)

On to the next chapter!
kat callan chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Change how? Harry is he going to show up? WHAT IS GOING ON?!
kat callan chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
S.H.I.E.L.D... and Fury... Ugh I don't think this is going to help Harry.
kat callan chapter 6 . 7/7/2014