Reviews for A New Kind of Love
B4bidden chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
absolutely love this story im glad you are back and writing again. my father died 19yrs ago and it is tuff but it does get easier which i hope happens for you and your family. sending love, prays for this hard time of year for you. if you ever need to talk to someone who understands in a way and doesnt know you so will not judge im here anytime. take care
Brooke Lewis chapter 8 . 11/5/2017
I wanted to tell you that I am sorry for your loss of your mother. I recently lost my grandfather from my dad's side of the family on Halloween night. Unfortunately it wasn't due to old age since he was 74 and his birthday would be later this month. He died due to him smoking and drinking. We had the funeral yesterday. I didn't really get to know him much because we only really visited him on Christmas and sometimes on Thanksgiving or just randomly whenever I would be visiting my dad since I don't live with him since I live with my mom. I still love and miss him though. Sorry this reply was late but I hope you feel better.
FlowerChild23 chapter 8 . 10/16/2017
Lol oh man this is really good
Lucy846 chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
It's a great story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
Great update
Jojo266 chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
Thank you for continuing this story! There really aren't that many Marcus/Bella fics out there to begin with and unfortunately most of them haven't been updated in years. I look forward to reading more.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
sesshoumaru is hot 1989 chapter 8 . 8/20/2017
i love it
Msmalloryreads chapter 8 . 8/20/2017
I love this story.
summerlily232 chapter 8 . 8/19/2017
Loved it and can't wait to see what will happen next! Go Bella!
summerlily232 chapter 7 . 8/19/2017
Terrific!
summerlily232 chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
Poor Bella! Stupid Jacob!
summerlily232 chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
Excellent!
summerlily232 chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
Loved it! Awesome chapter! I'm happy for both of them!
summerlily232 chapter 3 . 8/19/2017