Reviews for A New Kind of Love
Chrissiel chapter 5 . 10/18
Please finish this story i enjoy the story very much i love marcus
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 6 . 9/5
Chrissiel chapter 6 . 8/22
How soon will u update this story
roronoazolosgirl chapter 6 . 5/26
this is a very good story and i cant wait to read more of it. hope everything is ok in RL.
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 5/22
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 6 . 5/21
I will admit I 'Squeeed!' Loudly making the dog give me funny looks at the already intruiging chemistry between Bella and Marcus so please continue this story soon it is very well written and the characters are perfect!
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 6 . 5/18
Whoa! Squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read again! Me love it! Took my breathe away again, why don't ya! What will happen to Isabella? What will happen to Marcus when he find her? When you going to do more story, soon I hope? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and find the story from your heart. I've read this like ten time and I was waiting for a new chapter when you going to do it? Good Luck!
tercat57 chapter 6 . 5/18
I love where you're going with this story. It's been so long since you've updated I really hope you're going to continue it. Marcus and Bella pairings are one of my favs, and I agree with you... there aren't enough of them. Please update soon :D
Destineyofme chapter 6 . 5/11
Love the story please update it soon
nikolasowa chapter 6 . 4/4
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! !
Hikada chapter 6 . 3/23
love the story
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 6 . 3/22
Brilliant chapter! I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update whenever you can! :D
Sharisa chapter 6 . 3/17
Pls Pls update? love where this is going :D
WorldTravelGirl chapter 6 . 2/28
I love this story. I am eager to see what happens next, especially with Bella missing. Will Marcus inform Aro and Caius he has found his mate before he returns to Volterra? Does Victoria have Bella? Thank you for writing. I hope to see a chapter in the near future.
Speedy1106 chapter 6 . 2/23
Update please. Good story so far