Reviews for Forever
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
*cries* this is so beautiful! It reminded me of the 'Lion King 2' when Kari and TK stood up to their brothers. :)
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This is like a mix between Romeo and Juliet and The Lion King 2. I liked it a lot.

Sarah
Phil Good chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Liked it, and i went through a box of Kleenex.

Love always,

Kouichi.
Kay chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
OMG! I'm crying! I loved it!
Anne chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
This is amazing!
miaow227 chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
OMG this one is so sad! Is it based on Simba's Pride (Lion King 2) because parts of it especially the battle scene are exactly like it...anyway, I almost literally cried at the end! What is it with your stories, they get me so emotionally worked up...
refill chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
That was so touching! You are really good at writing stories like this!
Jewel chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
This story is so sweet! It's just so sad that they both died... at least TK didn't commit suicide though- that's better than Romeo... I'm glad the digi destined are back together though.
stei chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
aw.. that's so sad! *sobs* you really know how to come up with a great Takari fic... I love your stories :D
Unwritten Letter chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
i dont know wether 2 cry or be happy 4 them! that was the saddest, more romantic thing...kinda like romeo and juliet!*starts to cry her eyes out* i think i should go and get some tissues*walks away bawling*
cc chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
not bad dome of it seems alot like The lion King2 but not bad
Serenity chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
that was teh most sweetest story ever... i cried at teh ending. your asmazing writer i read some of your other and they are also good. keep up teh good work
FireFriendship chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Aww...It was so sweet! I cried at that! I bet lots of people did! You write really well. Keep it up!
pk-master1010 chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
BIG EFFORT MAKING THIS AWESOME FIC

BIGGER EFFORT MAKING ME CRY *sob*

MY FAV PART IS WHEN TK AND KARI STOPPED MATT ANG TAI AND ACTED LIKE KOVU AND KIARA IN LION KING 2
Tevrah chapter 1 . 11/6/2002