Reviews for Calming The Storm
kridand chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
make more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
This was so good. I love how You described it . The sex was so passionate. It looks like u focused more on love than on hornyness which I totally love. It's like the characters are expressing how much they love eachother. PLEASE DO MORE
LaRadium chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
Lol great story. Hope you continue :)
radergummidickhe chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
wow. this story was just... wow. fucking hell. It was very in-character and felt like it was really from the movies. well done.
Serina Tsuki chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
Love the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
OMG YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE! IT IS DA BEST EVER! KEEP GOING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! I NEED TO KNOW!
Kelsie chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Plese do more
Ashley chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
Please make more chapters please!
Nick chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
I have only read the first chapter so far but this fanfic is amazing. The grammar is perfect and the story is not really about the sex but more about the couple and their feeling and their bond that goes so much deeper then just a physical connection and I love how you tied that in. Please keep writin fanfictions because this is amazing.
Nicolas Henry chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I loved the story.
fanfic reader chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Great story, it has a very good structure and realistic progression, so far the only part i dont like is the amount of heditation, it feels like overkill. All in all very good, good writing and had a sense of realism that other fics lack.
annonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
amazing, geat detail
Husebad chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
I like how gentle he is it fits him
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
Update this is a great book and I'm so intrigued
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Fantastic job! Extremely hot, very in character, and outstandingly written!