Reviews for Freezing to Death
More story plz ur writing is great
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 4/7
A well done oneshot. This was quite the romantic story that was created. The feelings that Astrid felt were conveyed quite well on the text that was written as well as the imagery that was used in her thoughts of being alone. The transition of being cold and lonely to warm and fulfilled was done nicely when Hiccup made his appearance in the room from his long journey. His description was nicely done to convey that he was go e for quite a while. The lovemaking was nicely done as well as the two felt like one person together and could feel the love that was conveyed with it. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Melifie-1287 chapter 1 . 4/4
Oh gee poor toothless
*writhes, not wreathes.
flycoffee chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
wow
AstridHoffHadd14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Feels are attacking me like crazy right now.
ATV145 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Aww
Loved the story and the way you worded that h scene, it was epic!
Keep up the good work.
alpacacorn chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Bæ that is so cute!
marcusedwards411 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
wow
Astrid Haddock chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Pretty close. You forgot the part where it felt so ****ing good
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I. LOVED. THIS. Very well written short and intense! Loved everything about it!
ZefronsAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Awww, another cute, smutty story. I'm obsessed with your writing, to be honest.

The idea that Astrid wears Hiccup's clothes to bed is just so stinking cute. And I loved how she didn't care what he looked like or if he needed a bath...I think I'm just in a Hiccstrid-obsessive mood tonight. But it would be cute/hot if she helped him take a bath in the morning;)

I won't go on as long as I did in my other review...just know that this is a great story and reading both this and the other short story just made my first day of school less painful.
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Holey momma! Good job!
spanishsarah47 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
One of the best sexy stories I've read. Thanks!
GMajor chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Hey, love this fanfic. Very impressed. Great writing! Keep it up. Would love to read more, since the second movie came out.