Reviews for Wings
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
I can't wait to read more of it! Please update soon!
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I really enjoy this story. The riddles you include in each installment makes it all the more interesting and fun. I will admit that I only manage to get maybe one riddle correct each time but that's half the reason I keep reading. This is the first fic I've read that allows the reader to be part of the story. Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
Veraozao chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
love it, kiss
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Great chapters, keep it coming.
Silversun XD chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
kagxsesshy4eva chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
I loved it please continue!
Silversun XD chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
anoymonuos chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
it was fantastic however there is the problem with only 4 chapters with the answer uncertain also known as you leaving a cliff hanger.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
From a reader's perspective you need someone to proof read your work. It gets confusing and frustrating to read. You can lose a lot of readers from something like that. As a writer your plot is great, just get better on wording, and planning out your chapters and this could be something awesome.
Silversun XD chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Love it, she almost had him but the cowar satan ran away she may catch him next time.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Great chapter, keep it coming.
Hattaru chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Love this chapter I do very cool.
Hattaru chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Damn Hell Halth No Furie like a woman Pissed Off, Its good I love it, keep it up.

hugs

Hattaru
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Perhaps Sesshoumaru should castrate himself and slaving away instead of Kagome. At least his wayward dick wouldn't cause a repeat trouble should he keep it off.

Well. That's a very extreme sample though.

I like the angst juice you made. Just wondering how he'd atone thousand yeards mistreatment she'd been having.

Perhaps letting her go and die to move on could be the way for him atoning his slip, while waiting for her to be reincarnated. There's no higher redemption than having a clean slate of memory.