Reviews for We Can Be Nerds Together
quinn and rosie together
guest chapter 5 . 4/14
More more more more more more more
I like the Rosie and Quinn thing, they would be cute together.
I don't mind about Quinn and Rosie as long as we have brittana :) ! Happy you updated
I like quinn n rosie pair.. Yay honeymoon time
BrittanaLove93 chapter 5 . 4/13
I kinda like the idea of Rosie and Quinn.. But Rosie will looks like whom? I kinda want to imagine
M206 chapter 5 . 4/12
Cute chapter:). I'm bummed we never get to hear about the sexy times but I always complain & you always say you don't write them. So the cycle continues!:)
natasya chapter 5 . 4/12
Yes to the Rosie and Quinn's pairing. Can't wait for the honeymoon story.
Glee4ever123 chapter 5 . 4/10
I'm really liking the stuff with Rosie and Quinn. I wasn't expecting that at all but it's cool. I feel bad for Rosie though cuz she was sad. I hope Quinn decides what she wants.
DominoL chapter 5 . 4/10
...i like it. it makes sense
Spencer007 chapter 5 . 4/10
I really like the pairing of rosie and Quinn! Don't brake them up! Cannot wait till the next chapter! Pleaseeee update soon! Pleaseeee update!
whovian crazy chapter 5 . 4/10
I love rosie and Quinn together I vote for more of that pairing :)
caitie.r.simpson chapter 5 . 4/10
I like them together :) I love Santana's teasing her sister "following in my gay footsteps" that was good . I love Santana's playfulness it's very... Well , Santana lol. Can't wait to read more as of right now this is my favorite story because it's one of the Very few that still have Britt and Santana happy and in love since everyone else want to add to much angst and drama having them fight or one of them dying don't we get enough heart break from glee lol fanfic's are suppose to remind us they are perfect together :) so yay I love your story can't wait to read more update soon !:)
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 5 . 4/10
Going to be honest, not a huge fan of Rosie and Quinn. That's just me.

I LOVED when Santana entered the room and said "sup fabgay" and then Brittany pushed her out with her hand. I can picture that and it sounds hilarious!

Update soon :)
Brittandsan4evs chapter 5 . 4/10
So awesome, can't wait for their honeymoon and I like the Rosie and Quinn pairing, it's something different, update soon