Reviews for Pyrophobia
QueenBea93 chapter 1 . 8/17
So so sweet!
celinenaville chapter 1 . 6/2
I'm almost crying for poor Sam. This was so well done.
SDCdancer101 chapter 1 . 5/4
is there a way that you could continue this? I think it could be an amazing two shot... You are an amazing writer by the way! Keep up the good work!
reannablue chapter 1 . 2/24
This was perfection...sorry for not reviewing like years ago but I somehow missed it. Anyway, oversight corrected and the teasing tenderness Dean extended to his brother made my day. Thanks for your stories!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Oh, I loved this so much. I love reading stories about a vulnerable Sam, and you wrote this one so perfectly! I loved the pace of the story, and it really pulled me in. I could imagine everything that Sam was feeling and seeing. It was so great, and thank you so much for writing it!

Great job!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Lovely writing
FallenFromGrace91701 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
this was perfect this IS their relationship in a nutshell you did amazingly!
WordSmith67 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ah so amazing! You are a brilliant writer!
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Another of your fics that I read and loved and didn't realize was yours! It turns out I'm in love with more of your works than I thought. XD
This is really good. I always wondered how Sam managed to live through so many terrible experiences involving fire, and yet not show one bit of fear of them in the show. I thought they could've made a bigger deal out of that, to be honest.
But then again, that's what fics like this are for. Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
What an awesome oneshot. Could definitely picture the scenes in my head as I read the story! Definitely liked your OC Oliver the paramedic. Loved how he was so gentle with Sam and understood his needs and fears!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Omg I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awwwwwwwww! You just gotta love big brother Dean. :)
SentimentalBoy18 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
That was soooooooooo good! I just love it! It's so sweet and... GOD ITS SO GOOD! I don't know if I have the exact words for it, it's that good!
Souldarkalone chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Me encanto , amo a Dean protector de Sammy ! :)
ES UNA BUENA HISTORIA , GRACIAS POR ESCRIBIRLA ! ;)
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Aww such a perfect story! :) really drove me to tears! Great job with this one! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »