Reviews for Pyrophobia
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 1 . 10/4
Oh, I loved this so much. I love reading stories about a vulnerable Sam, and you wrote this one so perfectly! I loved the pace of the story, and it really pulled me in. I could imagine everything that Sam was feeling and seeing. It was so great, and thank you so much for writing it!

Great job!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 9/30
Lovely writing
FallenFromGrace91701 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
this was perfect this IS their relationship in a nutshell you did amazingly!
WordSmith67 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ah so amazing! You are a brilliant writer!
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Another of your fics that I read and loved and didn't realize was yours! It turns out I'm in love with more of your works than I thought. XD
This is really good. I always wondered how Sam managed to live through so many terrible experiences involving fire, and yet not show one bit of fear of them in the show. I thought they could've made a bigger deal out of that, to be honest.
But then again, that's what fics like this are for. Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
What an awesome oneshot. Could definitely picture the scenes in my head as I read the story! Definitely liked your OC Oliver the paramedic. Loved how he was so gentle with Sam and understood his needs and fears!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Omg I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awwwwwwwww! You just gotta love big brother Dean. :)
SuperWhoLockedGirl53 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
That was soooooooooo good! I just love it! It's so sweet and... GOD ITS SO GOOD! I don't know if I have the exact words for it, it's that good!
Souldarkalone chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Me encanto , amo a Dean protector de Sammy ! :)
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Aww such a perfect story! :) really drove me to tears! Great job with this one! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Wow that was great! And also I love your name
adventuresinposting chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Loved this. I totally believe that if Sam were to be afraid of anything it would be fire, not for the fire itself but for its tendency to take away the people he loves. Good mix of what was going on in the present with back up stuff to support why Sam is in such a panic. Great job! :D
Elizabeth Reynol chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh my freaking God that was awesome! I LOVE IT! I miss stories like these, there's aren't that many in the fanfiction world! I love how you captured Sam need and love for Dean. I love the Big brother and little brother relationship that you wrote and made it true to the heart. You made me smile and cry and my heart KEEP WRITING STORIES LIKE THESE! YOU ARE AMAZING,PLEASE DON'T STOP. I will be looking out for more of your fic's
Holliday1081 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh my gosh, I read this and your story "A Small Price to Pay" in one sitting and now I'm pretty much a sobbing mess at my computer. The flashbacks to the night Jessica died were heartbreaking. The way Sam fell apart and let his big brother hold him together was so angsty and beautiful. I love the way that you showed that Sam's hero worship had faded a bit over the years, but those years all fall away when he's hurting and scared. Even after all that time, he still has faith in Dean's ability to hold him together! And that phone call was brilliant. Of course Dean immediately set to calming his little brother and telling him that everything would be alright. So so so so good! And of course the reunion scene at the end just opened the floodgates! Another favorite, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff, but I might have to let my tortured heart take a quick break ;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »