Reviews for Pyrophobia
merryw chapter 1 . 2/15
Love. Love. Love! Dean really does make everything better in Sam's world!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
This is one of my favorite stories ever. The details you give are amazing, and the strength of the relationship between the brothers is shown so beautifully. Thank you for writing this!
QueenBea93 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
So so sweet!
celinenaville chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I'm almost crying for poor Sam. This was so well done.
SDCdancer101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
is there a way that you could continue this? I think it could be an amazing two shot... You are an amazing writer by the way! Keep up the good work!
reannablue chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
This was perfection...sorry for not reviewing like years ago but I somehow missed it. Anyway, oversight corrected and the teasing tenderness Dean extended to his brother made my day. Thanks for your stories!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Oh, I loved this so much. I love reading stories about a vulnerable Sam, and you wrote this one so perfectly! I loved the pace of the story, and it really pulled me in. I could imagine everything that Sam was feeling and seeing. It was so great, and thank you so much for writing it!

Great job!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Lovely writing
FallenFromGrace91701 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
this was perfect this IS their relationship in a nutshell you did amazingly!
WordSmith67 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ah so amazing! You are a brilliant writer!
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Another of your fics that I read and loved and didn't realize was yours! It turns out I'm in love with more of your works than I thought. XD
This is really good. I always wondered how Sam managed to live through so many terrible experiences involving fire, and yet not show one bit of fear of them in the show. I thought they could've made a bigger deal out of that, to be honest.
But then again, that's what fics like this are for. Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
What an awesome oneshot. Could definitely picture the scenes in my head as I read the story! Definitely liked your OC Oliver the paramedic. Loved how he was so gentle with Sam and understood his needs and fears!
Innnnaaactive chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Omg I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awwwwwwwww! You just gotta love big brother Dean. :)
SentimentalBoy18 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
That was soooooooooo good! I just love it! It's so sweet and... GOD ITS SO GOOD! I don't know if I have the exact words for it, it's that good!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »