Reviews for Plan: New Exorcist
Shadow Spears chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Aww please update! I really want to know what happens next!
pusheenthecat5 chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
Who going to be pair with who I need to know
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
is allen gonna have a baby?
countrylovinfangirl chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Amazing! Please Continue soon!
Yuki Uzumaki Uchiha Namikaze chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE ITS GETTING REALLY GOOD
CloudCarnivore chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I hope for more chapters soon! :)
Hitty-chan chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Very good, very good. I love how you make Kanda's and Allen's fights funny.
clio1111 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Good chapter. Can't wait 4 next update and find out the new pairs!
Akkira Nala chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
You did it! *w*
Kanda wasn't happy when Link told Allen to choose with who wanted to share bed xDDDDD
The chapter was just amazing :3 Them were sharing the bed without killing each other, smiling... I was dying beacuse of the emotion xD
Hoping the pairing *-* And the next chapter n.n

Akkira :3
ArtificialThoughts chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
A one-shot of Kanda's & Allen's wedding night would be awesome! Ha i think it would be very interesting if sometime along the future allen would just turn back into a man & everyone else would think he's still a girl & would be forced to cross-dress! Ha love the fic so far!
Wolvena chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! BTW the chapter is great! I laughed quite a bit near the beginning (not sure if you meant it to be funny but hey!) and the part with Lavi and Lenalee is really cute. I have a plate of delicious goodies for you!
AllenWalkerKanda chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Okay yay update I'm happy! I do want that oneshot though, aww man you just cut it off like that though I'm sad. Please update soon, Allen is such a weird girl and I feel bad for Kanda being such a confused little ducky.
Snipperita chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Yeah, I hate it when people are all rude to gays (I'm not gay). I was at school one time and one of my friends was like, "would you rather be gay or homeless?" They all picked homeless but me! Crazy people! Anyways, nice chapter, I hate Lenalee, and update soon! Ciao! :3
Cat chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
ugghhh... i cant stand Allen as a girl (is ok since its part of the story) TURN HIM BACK QUICKLY! meeow!
A.T chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
It would be interesting if Allen were to be paired with Kanda & allen would happen to change back but wud have to hide that he was again a boy...by cross dressing ha! Luvv the story! Can't wait to read more