Reviews for You Can't Change the Past
sasharose11 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Wonderful ending. Sorry it took me so long to catch up, fanfic reading has taken a backseat lately :-( Thanks for sharing this story. I'm looking forward to your other stories. Iy really enjoyed your last short story.
sasharose11 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Lovely!
sasharose11 chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Great chapter.
sasharose11 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Well that was a complete shit show. I can't believe this is how Carlisle and Bella tell Edward about their relationship. I hope Edward doesn't let either of them off the hook too soon. Carlisle has a lot of making up to do.
sasharose11 chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
So sweet and sexy. Lovely chapter. I'm happy they're reconnecting so easily.
BarbyBells chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
amazing story! i love it!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
I really liked this story! I'm so glad James couldn't hurt E&J anymore. Jasper was so sweet with Edward even when he was cranky, the red thong obsession was too funny. I also thought it was wonderful that Carlisle and Edward became closer and Carlisle ended up marrying Bella. Thanks for sharing this with us! Good luck with your other writing! :)
CentauRita chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
**chuckling**

Yep! seeing 'RED' there, at the end! all thanks to you ;D

Thank you for sharing your mad writing skills, your amazing storytelling talents and your precious time. I enjoyed the journey and the sweetness of your Boyz ;}

Wishing you success in all of your future endeavors!

Take Care and Happy Writing, Always,
Rita ;D
odiejae chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
aww, i hate when your stories come to an end but it was a perfect ending. the boys are happy and edward has his father back and a new family. it's sad to say but i'm glad james is dead, he would have made their lives a living nightmare.

i'm so looking forward to your next book! i know it's a long process but well worth the wait! :) xx
bethi13212 chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
freefall6 chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Really enjoyed this story - good luck with your books!
maryhell chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Wow, that had the gasp and the awww factor. Glad the boys got their HEA. Another brilliant story from the great cbaty.
Mistydeb chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Yay, I'm glad they made it through the shit and Edwards relationship with carlise improved. It's a shame James got killed and didn't go to prison, but the world is a better place without him in it. Thks for writing and sharing, Debbie
naughtynati chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Thanks that was great :)
SlashGal chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
yay great and dramatic finish to the story :) thank you for sharing hun x