Reviews for Shakespony: Twelfth Night
Why is Fluttercord not here? You make me very sad having all the happy couple but them.
YAY FLUTTERCORD! Seriously cannot shout this loud enough.
Love Rainbow's line about this being a play! I laughed so hard during this chapter!
YAY FLUTTERCORD!
And we finally get to see Big Mac again. Huzzah!
YAY FLUTTERCORD!
Ooooh, Spike's dreaming of a colt? Scandalous! XD
Yes, the old accidental-caught-(half)-naked-and-consequent-awkwardness scene. Always a classic XD
Pinkie is the PERFECT fool, because obviously her job is to make people smile, but she's also insanely clever!
Shakespeare? PLOT HOLES?! I don't believe you!
I wondered if this story would have more than just AppleSpike. It's been a while since I've read Twelth Night, and I can't remember all the characters, so I wouldn't have been able to guess who played Rarity's servants. Yay for Fluttercord! But he's a lord and she's a servant? Also, we have two cross-dressing mares?! Yay! More wonderful Shakespearean mistaken identity fun!
Pinky123 chapter 16 . 6/9
You are really talented. Ya know that?!I'm in love with your work. It's amazing!
Pinky123 chapter 8 . 6/9
I love Sweetiemash
I'll gibe you 80 bucks if I can have this universes version of pinkie pie as my jester
Sabrewolf9 chapter 16 . 5/21
Also could you read my FanFiction? If it interests you it's called Flurry Heart's Destiny.
Sabrewolf9 chapter 15 . 5/21
Wow DisneyFanatic you never cease to amaze me. This was awesome!
Jane Wilm chapter 16 . 5/7