Reviews for Make it a Triple, Barkeep
A lot of the time threesomes are really awkward, with one just standing and watching while the others get it on. You made it so that everyone was involved, and it had just enough hesitance and forwardness to make ot believable.
This was beautiful.
Ariana-807 chapter 1 . 3/4
Love this! Would not say no to a sequel :)
Tintaglia'sPride chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This was really excellently well done. Just right!
Sela McGrane chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
WOW! That was awesome. I don't usually read three way fics, but as I LOVE Snarry, and I LOVE Sevmione, I couldn't help myself...this was brilliant.
Lady Niona chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wow this was so beautifully written, thank you :)
Lady Niona
Veggemite chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
What a great story. I felt really sucked in, to the plot and the characterizations. Good job.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
good story.
Bexes chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Great story, I liked how you described Harry's first female experience and that it was specifically a one time thing. Too often these threesomes turn into a triangle type love affair that just really doesn't seem real.
ProperT chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Brilliant! Lovely set up- just enough weirdness to make it believable on Hermione's part. Severus' acceptance adds to that- any sort of caution would've made the rest of the story awkward. And then Harry wouldn't have been able to enjoy it- and his enjoyment warped this all up. Brilliant! :D
SnapesFavorite chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
My God, that was hot! :-P

This story flows so gracefully and effordlessly, I'm so impressed. Incredibly well written, I *love* it!

tlc125 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was very, very good. I honestly thought it would be an odd grouping, but it was really very touching and sweet.
Thank you.
Angelicalynn chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I can't believe this only has 5 reviews. What a wonderful story. You managed to write a threesome in the most mature way possible. No one's feelings hurt, no one feels used and the main couple continue on with their healthy, loving relationship.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Nit only was this sexy it was charming and intellegent! Love!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013