Reviews for Stark Raving Mad
They is his! No question. And Tony is Cynders. Which means they're all hers. And Cynder is mine. So they're all mine! Mine I tell you MINE! Mwahahahaha. I'm evil. And psychotic. Just like crazy!Tony.
desparate chapter 1 . 6/2
Fuck you for making me cry.

Marry me for making me cry?

In other words, I love this.
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Love the title, love the smiles and glass, love the sanity in the madness (plus the fluff hidden inside death threats and explosions). This story is amazing and you did a great job writing it. Thank you so much! -Star
Diary-of-madness chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Seriously brilliant! One of the best Tony pics ever written.
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
You are a genius and I absolutely LOVE this!
Insane Tony was absolutely brilliant.
My favorite part has to be the one where steve goes all 'insane man in a suit. take that away and what are you?'
And Tony answers all matter of fact like 'Stark naked.'
I just know this going to worm its way into my headcanon somehow. ;)
Zoanzon chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Ok, this I liked. And the scary thing is, it was/is so dang possible...
aleezakq2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
One of the best fics I've read in the Avenger's fandom. :) Absolutely love this fanfic.
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
WinchesterWorshiper chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Two things, this was an amazing read and two what an fascinating tale you spun! I hope there are plans for a sequel!
Anonymouschica chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I liked reading this a lot. You're a great writer- you really managed to keep everyone in character, even with Tony's insanity. I liked your pacing, and the way you made the the whole 'lip smiling' thing such a big deal yet not. Thanks for writing this!
Crescental chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I really can't think of a word to describe this. The only thing that comes to mind is bittersweet, but even that doesn't describe the story well.
It was very saddening to see this happen to Tony, yet, the fact that, as Bruce stated, he wasn't as crazy as he seemed and him slowly finding pieces of himself brought the mood back up.
And I felt pretty happy at the end when Tony had found just about all of the pieces, of course he would never be the same, but he was somewhat repaired
In other words, this is a brilliant story, and I loved it ;)
Terikel chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is brillant. Stark raving mad, that makes so much sense. Loved it. I especially liked the bits about the smiles. :D
Light8mare chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
That... Was brilliant.
Really. Really brilliant.
User has been removed chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Wow! Loving it! Crazy tony. Who knew?