Reviews for Stray
aapenname chapter 1 . 4/23
Argh. I love Charlie-Cas adventures. I'm so bummed the show never gave them an arc beyond trying to reverse the arc with Rowena. That scene where Cas first meets Charlie and he just visibly lights up... So much potential for fun. Anywho, this was awesome! I hope you write more of their adventure!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I really really really loved this!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I love this! They didn't give us enough Cas and Charlie on the show and now she's gone and we'll never get it which absolutely sucks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Congratulations on story No. 100!
Thanks very much for sharing your time and talent!
It's always a treat to read your work.
TG
kytee chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I loved this :) congrats on your 100th story!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is so fun to have Charlie helping Cas adjust. Boy, will he get an interesting view of how the world works through her eyes.
judyann chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Wow congrats on 100. That is amazing. I loved this and I would love to see them interact. I think it would be interesting!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I adore Charlie myself! :D I would love to see her and Castiel form a friendship, as I think they would get along well once Cas could understand her. lol She 'speaks in riddles' as much as Dean does. I could see her giving Cas a ride to the Bunker, since she would want to check in with 'her boys' after learning what the meteor shower really was.

Thanks for the story.