Reviews for The Christmas List
oh god this is so cute, so many feels right now :)
I love this story so so so much! xx 3
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Thank You! I had forgotten how much I missed our Ziva... ...and I am filled with "if only"...
Isabel chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This made me cry! The way you mended them back together was so sweet and touching, beautiful work!
hellishrose chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Amazing and incredible..great job!
Ann chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow...That was really beautiful...just how i would imagine them coming back together...
UConnFan chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh! Thank you! This is so sweet and in character and lets Tony deal with the possibility she's gone long term without giving up hope (easier said than done!). Love Gibbs silent support and the image of Abby showing up unannounced to support Tony. Thanks for sharing!
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is the most beautiful story I've read since 11x02. It made me cry and smile and hope that it's not over and that one day Ziva will indeed return and they'll get their Happy Ending or better yet the beginning me the rest of their lives. Thank you so much for writing this :-D
libby chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
omg that was so beautiful, and just perfect! thank you.
Insertisernamehere chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
It's so Tiva, and it reminds me not to give up.
Emmypie25 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
oh this was nice!
eva-david chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I loved this. Especially the little funny part you put at the end! :D
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
A little piece of perfection - I just adored this!

Thank you for posting. :)
Rumpelstiltskin-wait chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
it was a little hard to follow but it got it figured out pretty quickly...also i cried twice..thanks for that lol
please please please do more chapters!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Omigosh! Super, super adorable!
I love how you portray Bishop in a more positive light. I am upset that Cote/Ziva is leaving, but that doesn't mean we be rude to her new replacement like some other authors are.
Anyway, you did a beautiful job! :)