Reviews for A Family Affair
Daniel6 chapter 52 . 4/30
Sara's mother was named Magdalene? As the one nun chosen to wield the Spear of Destiny and destroy all the demons on Earth? That Magdalene? Also from Top Cow comics.
Daniel6 chapter 41 . 8/23/2014
Elizabeth mentioned she was a mistress of an SS officer. Is it to much to think the officer was colonel Claus von Stauffen? Architect of Operation: Valkyrie. The planned assassination of Adolf Hitler.
Daniel6 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
Could "Henry" actually be Merlin? And it was so cool of you to mention Excalibur. I first heard of that several years ago & I am still geeking out about it.
Daniel6 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Oh. Be still my beating heart. The man's a poet.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Is that her conscious or the Witchblade telling Sara to knock it off with the insults? Yes. Ian is scary. But he's no psychopath.
Andriabow chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
What a absolutely great story so for and so well written. I'm

so very disappointed that this story was abandon. I really

wish that dragongrrl was still updating chapters. Well I hope

that their ok, theres no telling what RL can throw at you.

Thanks for sharing.
bk-1205 chapter 67 . 3/7/2009
I just found this story a few days ago and I happened to look at Chapter 68 and I find that it's not finished. To say that I'm disheartened is an understatement. I see that it's been years since the story was updated, but I'd love to see it completed.

I'm watching Witchblade (the DVD collection) this weekend and it just seemed appropriate that I'd finish the story. I love the relationships you've built thoughout the story, at least through Chapter 53, since I'm still reading it. I hope to get through Chapter 68 tonight and I still hope to see more of it, because I hate when I start a story and can't finish it.

I hope this inspires you to take your muse to task and get back to the writer's desk. I hope that's not just wishful thinking on my part and that I'll see something from you soon.
ccarol chapter 67 . 12/24/2006
Where are you, Dragongrrl? I have re-read your story and it is great! Are there any updates for us? I want to know is Sara carrying baby now? What would happen in Thanks-giving day? I hope you are living well and able to give us more!
Amanda chapter 67 . 12/13/2006
Still hoping for that update or a notice that you have discontinued your story which would be a shame.
Miravisu chapter 67 . 9/7/2006
*gigglesgrins*

Highly entertaining, the fact that this is an alternate timeline and what not makes it even more enjoyable :)

Some of my favourite quotes are:

"I've hidden him in my bedroom, where he's currently fondling one of about a gazillion weapons and talking about how he doesn't like Jake."

'Hm. From the smell of it, Nottingham can cook,' she ruminated. 'If it weren't for the fact that he kills people for a living and has a megalomaniacal, murderous control freak for a father, he'd be quite the catch.'

“Other than fighting to gain my freedom from my ruthless, domineering father and defending the Wielder from her enemies,” Ian said archly, “I have no plans.”

“If you will excuse me, Lieutenant Hopkins,” Nottingham murmured politely, “I am returning to my quarters to masturbate.”

But it was some time this story was last updated.. more, please?
inq chapter 67 . 4/17/2006
hey... is there ever going to be an update? Its been over a year.
ccarol chapter 67 . 3/24/2006
I love your work! Waiting for your update...
Amanda chapter 67 . 2/11/2006
Please update. It's been almost a year since your last update. This story needs to be ended. It's too good to just sit here with out closure.
Methselahs mum chapter 67 . 11/14/2005
More story please.

Feeling bummed about an election doen't exempt you form your fans hopes, expectations, demands ...

Please come back to us.

And as a mother who looses her life to job and family. I wish you all the luck and peace in the world to cope with this thing we call life.
Julia chapter 67 . 10/5/2005
It's like 26 days to Halloween, how about you give us a treat in the form of an update!