Reviews for I loved her once
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
this is great, it gives another perspective to Emilys time undercover with doyal. are u likely to continue or to write a sequel to this story? there is so much more that could come from this story and your amazing writing - I cant quite believe i am only just finding your writing!
rmpcmfan chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
So glad Emily explained everything to JJ and JJ is still there.
keonquil chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Damn good story, wish it had been this way ont the show, but I would love to read how this ends, please continue to update.
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Wow, a lot happen in this chapter. I don't think JJ is upset with Emily at all. I think JJ is just happy to have Emily back home.
rmpcmfan chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
This chapter really had a lot happening and I have to say I was so intent on reading every word to make sure I didn't miss anything. I am glad the boys are safe and finding out that Tess was Emily's sister was a good surprise. I hope JJ doesn't give up on Emily, they need to be together.
Megan chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Love it. Hope you update soon.
StefanieT21 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Awesome chapter
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Wow, Emily has a son with Doyle
rmpcmfan chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Oh no, not just Declan but her son too, assuming he is Doyle's as well. Let's hope Robert really looks like Emily or Doyle so whoever has him makes the connection and keeps him alive.
rmpcmfan chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
friendship with Tess, curious about how they knew each other. So is Doyle in Europe and if so, I hope Emily ends him
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Does Ian know that Emily is alive?
potatoepotaot chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
YES! YES YES yes Absolutely yes! You have to write more of this! I need this story now! Please please please give me more! This is just too perfect! I love your writings and I love this story! Ppllllleeeeeaaaaassseeeee *Puppy dog face*
alexisjem chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
très bon début et j'espère qu'il auras une suite