Reviews for In Need Of A Miracle
Azrael Jinsei chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
Thank you for writing this. Just out of curiosity who carries the children?
lovewater chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
OMG. I cried! Love this story.
Anonymous Syd chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
I have read a handful of your stories so far, the majority being Snape and Harry, but this one was extremely good. Is it weird that I'm crying right now?
Sitalia chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
I've read almost all of your stories and this one had me bawling my eyes out, but it was fantastic!
Alie-yaoi chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
i like
AuqaLilly2.0 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
I was just going through your stories and I can't wait to start reading them. But the one with the ice scratcher I'd say it's a good thing Snape is not real or he would curse you lol can't wait -Megz. :)
AuqaLilly2.0 chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
I loved the story even tho it made me cry. Thank you for sharing your story. -Megz
thewolf74 chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Wow. very good story. I'm happy that Severus was able to help Harry. I'm happy that Fawkes saved his life. Did you write a sequel to this. I would like to read about Harry and Severus' wedding and honeymoon.
Calenmiriel G chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
This was one of the saddest, yet most amazing stories I have ever read :')... Gosh, I cried through the entire thing :')... I knew Harry would be just fine, bit it didn't stop the heart attacks from reading all oh those near misses, or the suspense that was crippling me when they were trying to make the cure :')... Should have known it would be Fawkes tears that would heal it :')...
A.L. Cullen chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
This was Spectacular thank you so much for writing it :)
CurlyFries01 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Some of your paragraphs are a bit big... they are much easier to focus on and read when they are no more than 6-7 lines. :) otherwise, good start to the story. :)
Gleas chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Highly emotional... but I loved it! How did you come up with this tumor thing? Really Brilliant! Snape was so out of character XD And O Merlin, Fawks! I love that bird :3

I also really enjoyed the subtle Hermione and Draco pairing that was a nice one!
Acadia Arneson chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
can u make a sequl? i absolluely loved it!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I think that its kind of ironic and funny how harry doesn't like to see tears or he'll get upset, yet it took the tears of fawkes to save him
MysticStarfall chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Ok, I cried with this one! I wasn't sure if you were going to kill Harry off or not, and it broke my heart what Sev and everyone was going through. Fawkes came through in the end though. great job. :)