Reviews for Amnesia
MarieRivera12 chapter 10 . 8/13
I love it this story. Please update soon.

It's hard for Ichigo to choose what he want to for himself. However making choice is not that easy to officially make. I really hope that Ichigo able to make choice to stay with Grimm and their son, Masahiko. I hope that shinigamis should not apart their family.
hellorocket chapter 10 . 6/23
This is so awesome!
SeventhAssassin chapter 10 . 4/30
You got to be kidding me... Still on earth right? You need to continue this, the plot is too good and i kept laughing... in other words, i enjoyed it. Update if you can. I can wait
snowecat chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
Truly wonderful story, hope you finish it someday. I like Van, he's a very well developed character.
kenni-bun bun chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Love it!
3D waffle chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
It was good. Loved it.
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
love the fic
Kyouko Hori chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Oh my. This was a very interesting story to read. It grabbed my attention quite quickly. (I'm not much of a fan of GrimmIchi.) But it was quite disappointing to see that it wasn't continued. Perhaps you can tell me if you will be continuing this story? I wouldn't want to keep my hopes up if it weren't.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Finish please!
Jazzybella chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
I am hooked. Love the storyline, how it just flows. Right pace, perfect wording. So much goodness here.
elyuu chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
Aww, I feel sad for Ichigo. Anyway, nice story. Keep writing.
SoulMore chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
FAN!
Azure Headlands chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Powerful. I liked the battle; good job. The idea of making Shiro whole again is interesting. It opens up all these great questions and possibilities. Would Ichigo be Ichigo without Shiro? Could he accept being cut off from that life? Does he feel that Grimmjow and Masahiko are a part of him? His family? And would Grimmjow accept just Shiro or does he believe his mate is Ichigo no matter what? All these life feels! Ugh, my brain.
Foxluna chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
i would never abandon my mate and child, not for any reason, because they would be my new reason to stay. it is Ichigo's choice, but i just hope he chooses the family he'll always have, which will be Grimmjow and Masahiko, plus Vandular and Rin his parents.(in a way they are his birth parents just as much as his human/shinigami father is.)
don't make the wrong choice Ichigo.
NGBW chapter 10 . 3/20/2014