Reviews for Amnesia
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
love the fic
Kyouko Hori chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Oh my. This was a very interesting story to read. It grabbed my attention quite quickly. (I'm not much of a fan of GrimmIchi.) But it was quite disappointing to see that it wasn't continued. Perhaps you can tell me if you will be continuing this story? I wouldn't want to keep my hopes up if it weren't.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Finish please!
Jazzybella chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
I am hooked. Love the storyline, how it just flows. Right pace, perfect wording. So much goodness here.
elyuu chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
Aww, I feel sad for Ichigo. Anyway, nice story. Keep writing.
SoulMore chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
FAN!
Michele Azure chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Powerful. I liked the battle; good job. The idea of making Shiro whole again is interesting. It opens up all these great questions and possibilities. Would Ichigo be Ichigo without Shiro? Could he accept being cut off from that life? Does he feel that Grimmjow and Masahiko are a part of him? His family? And would Grimmjow accept just Shiro or does he believe his mate is Ichigo no matter what? All these life feels! Ugh, my brain.
Foxluna chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
i would never abandon my mate and child, not for any reason, because they would be my new reason to stay. it is Ichigo's choice, but i just hope he chooses the family he'll always have, which will be Grimmjow and Masahiko, plus Vandular and Rin his parents.(in a way they are his birth parents just as much as his human/shinigami father is.)
don't make the wrong choice Ichigo.
NGBW chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
That was a sad chapter.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Awws...i'm a little teary here...
Voluptuous chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Nice chapter. Very dramatic. Poor van got beaten down! But it was such an awesome battle, i dont know what you're talking about. And now he's conversing on friendly terms with the Shinigami... I'm looking forward to some interesting conversations? Maybe about the balance of the universe with Yamamoto? Maybe they could make friends... I think i'm taking this too far into my fantasies now.
Anyway, thank you for the update!
Mayuzu chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Uh, I'm so sad with what happened to Van but I'm relieved that at least he survives. Choices available for Ichigo are not really choices. Why can't he just travels back and forth between realm?
briar black death rose chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Wow. It wouldn't be the same if Shiro was with mashahiko since Ichigo gave birth but in a sense he would. I can see Ichigo bong Shiro his freedom but Grimmjow coming back with their cub somehow cuz mashahiko didn't handle ichigos loss
Caitriona695 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Poor Shiro-hana! His memories made me so sad,
Foxluna chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
maybe if Ichigo and his hollow merged, they'd both be better for it?