Reviews for Glow of Dawn
Guest chapter 12 . 3m
Did you know that when they filmed the scene where Aragorn kick the helmet the screams were real? The reason why the screams were real is because Viggo Mortenson had broken his toes by kicking it so hard.
Guest chapter 4 . 23m
Sit down in elvish is Havodad.
pineapple-pancake chapter 49 . 3/17
It is a beautiful ending.
Thank you very much for writing, sharing and finishing this story.
The Maglor issue remains a mystery, and I think in the context of the story, it would make sense that Amina would not know anything more of significance about his father until she sails to the undying lands.
Also, I think if you would have continued this story it could have easily transformed into M, due to married life.
Consequently, I agree with you that it is a great place to end it.
Finally, I would like to praise your writing in expressing the romantic plot, in terms of expressing the growing affection, and then the overwhelming love and devotion among Legolas and Amina. Also, I think you did very well in portraying the LOTR characters in a way that feels right to their respectives age and culture, which I found quite remarkable and challenging to do.
So congratulations for a well written fanfic!
pineapple-pancake chapter 36 . 3/16
Great! I have really liked the slow building of the relationship. It is a serious decision and should not be done in a rush.
sjcrown3 chapter 49 . 2/10
Absolutely a joy to read. I loved how you went well and beyond RotK, touching on the aftermath with Aragorn's rule in Gondor as well as the remaining orcs. Although this ending is not what you originally intended, nevertheless it has been a really fun read. The romance was lovely, I was glad that you took it nice and slow rather than rushing it. Great work!
Jezzyh89 chapter 19 . 1/22
This is so well written3 Very pleased how Amina's character had opened up to Legolas earlier on. Saving haldir seemed fitting as well. Amina is honest, almost to a fault, but that only makes me love her more. She means well. Cant wait for them to finally admit out loyd how they feel!
Jezzyh89 chapter 13 . 1/22
I think its fitting that their relationship has been a slow build(they are both so bound to "duty first"). However, Id be lying if I said im not think, "oh, both of you just admit it already!" Haha ;)
Jezzyh89 chapter 10 . 1/22
This has veen going very well! With each chapter I find myself unable to stop. Amina is so wonderdully written and her moments with both Aragorn and Legolas are precious and beautiful in their own ways.
Jezzyh89 chapter 3 . 1/21
Very interesting.. i think she fits right into the story flawlessly so far.
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 49 . 10/22/2017
I love your story, mellon nin! It is simply amazing and beautiful. The ending (even if I really want more, XD) is very fitting too. There may be questions unanswered but the conclusion was made in a very crucial moment. And it opened my mind to so many other possible future events. I'm glad you wrote this stort, mellon nin!

I hope you write more, stories! Have a nice day
TheRadiantFire chapter 49 . 7/29/2017
This story was truly AMAZING! I've felt every part of it, and I love how you've set out Amina's character. I really hope for a smaller story, but either way, you should be very proud of yourself! 3
Rakshasha chapter 49 . 7/22/2017
I just sat long two days and read through this story. You really captured my heart with it, how you portraited Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli, well, all of them for that matter, truly amazing work! And slowly throughout the story I've also come to love Amina, just as if she become my friend and she's a great heroine, you wrote her beautifully, as the the relationships she had with all of the Fellowship and other characters. Also Legolas is amazing here and I loved how their relationship developed, brilliant! There were some moments I frowned upon, but they've become lost in the joy you brought to me with this story, last chapters especialy. If you ever decide to write another story to tie up the loose ends, I would be more than happy to read it! The Maglor thread I'm most curious about, but you're right, this is a great moment to end this story, it doesn't feel abrupt or unfinished, is filled with joy and leaves us with warmth, though also with a bit of curiosity. It's a good balance, if you would never find your muse to finish it further. Really, really great work, I cherishe every moment spent on reading this story, thank you for it!
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 49 . 7/19/2017
this is a beautiful story and I enjoyed every moment of it. thank you for sharing
Lisamalvina chapter 49 . 6/26/2017
That was absolutely beautiful!
jada951 chapter 49 . 6/17/2017
what a delightful story!

I have thoroughly enjoyed the last few nights of reading it.

Thank you for sharing your talent and story w/ us all.

definitely added to the favorites list!

oh, nice to see King T. be a decent elf, not how he is portrayed some times.