Reviews for Glow of Dawn
TheRadiantFire chapter 49 . 7/29
This story was truly AMAZING! I've felt every part of it, and I love how you've set out Amina's character. I really hope for a smaller story, but either way, you should be very proud of yourself! 3
Rakshasha chapter 49 . 7/22
I just sat long two days and read through this story. You really captured my heart with it, how you portraited Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli, well, all of them for that matter, truly amazing work! And slowly throughout the story I've also come to love Amina, just as if she become my friend and she's a great heroine, you wrote her beautifully, as the the relationships she had with all of the Fellowship and other characters. Also Legolas is amazing here and I loved how their relationship developed, brilliant! There were some moments I frowned upon, but they've become lost in the joy you brought to me with this story, last chapters especialy. If you ever decide to write another story to tie up the loose ends, I would be more than happy to read it! The Maglor thread I'm most curious about, but you're right, this is a great moment to end this story, it doesn't feel abrupt or unfinished, is filled with joy and leaves us with warmth, though also with a bit of curiosity. It's a good balance, if you would never find your muse to finish it further. Really, really great work, I cherishe every moment spent on reading this story, thank you for it!
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 49 . 7/19
this is a beautiful story and I enjoyed every moment of it. thank you for sharing
Lisamalvina chapter 49 . 6/26
That was absolutely beautiful!
jada951 chapter 49 . 6/17
what a delightful story!

I have thoroughly enjoyed the last few nights of reading it.

Thank you for sharing your talent and story w/ us all.

definitely added to the favorites list!

:D

oh, nice to see King T. be a decent elf, not how he is portrayed some times.
jada951 chapter 36 . 6/17
together.
excellent!
jada951 chapter 35 . 6/17
well, that's a depressing telling of mortality, Elrond.
zubhanwc3 chapter 3 . 6/7
interesting start of the story, though i am having slight troubles with staying interested, due to both the lack of information given in regards to the OC, and slow progress of the story as the chapter progresses. Even though that is the case, this chapter in specific brought back some of my interest, which is good because if it didn't within 2 more chapters i probably would have stopped reading _ because it was only going through canonical events with no almost no differences.
Whexasian4lyfe chapter 49 . 6/1
This was honestly so so beautiful. I haven't been a part of this fandom long, rather I sort of just fell into it when I was reading through all of the stories a favored author of mine had written and all I can say is I am so thankful that I did because it brought me upon your story. I know the general premise of the series, but not enough to get picky about details, so while I enjoyed the story-line immensely, it was not the main thing that immersed me in your work so thoroughly. It was the depth of the relationships, and the painstakingly intense dive into the minds of the characters that you created that held me so enraptured. How you made them feel so real, how you managed to also in turn get the reader to forge a very real bond with them is beyond my explanation and all it really comes down to is that you are an absolutely amazing writer. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with us.
I know you finished the story but remeber it having more chapters and her being attcked by assassians. If you still have those can you please reupload them, I loved the character development. If not I understand.
LilactheDryad chapter 3 . 5/5
Why is she wary of ELVES?
LilactheDryad chapter 2 . 5/5
Oh! She's an elf?
LilactheDryad chapter 1 . 5/5
So is this fic going to be more book- or movie-verse?
thaovy203 chapter 17 . 4/17
Yeeeeessssss! I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH! YOU SAVED HIMMM. BEST LOTR FF EVER!
thaovy203 chapter 17 . 4/17
You're writing is phenomenal!