Reviews for Defense Against the Bad Snog
Rosega chapter 8 . 5/31
oh my god! is the best! please...continuou! T.T
Black Durion chapter 8 . 4/12
I'd say compromise and go for something I between
witchysha chapter 8 . 2/7
I don't know, are you still writing this fic? Cause I've just finished reading it and I love it... And if you still want an answer, I think readers are always up to some smut...D
TheTequilaGirl chapter 8 . 2/4
Please come back !
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
LovesDepp chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Wow I love your writing. Finished one so I thought I would see if you had others and low and behold I found this one... I say smut cause you write amazing so I don't think it would be corny.
sandisis chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Smut...definitely.
Behindmybooks chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
That was so fucking beautiful :') please update i love this story
Axel chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Smut! please! i beg of you!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Smut. Please update
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
This is a good chapter. Harry is much more in tune with the situation than is Hermione. Harry know who he wants as a girlfriend and it isn't Ginny any longer.

You can tell it by his lack of response to Ginny and Dean's PDA at breakfast and his foot and leg massage response after Ron's back rub that night.

Hermione doesn't understand or acknowledge her changed feelings yet. She still acts like she is waiting for Ron to see her as more than a friend, and like she is getting Harry ready for Ginny.

She does not realize she has enabled Ron's relationship with Lavender with her advice and indirectly with her reaction to his back rub.

Ron might have noticed her as different (better?) from Lavender, but he won't put that all together until it is far too late. Lavender seems to be emotionally a better fit for him anyway. Ron will put two and two together, give her a back rub, and forget Hermione when he sees Lavender's reaction.

I will repeat that you need to tie this into HBP. Harry should get the assignment to get Slughorn's true memory of the Horcrux discussion with Ridddle, use Felix Felicis potion, but instead of its by product being breaking up Ginny and Dean (canon), something should happen to show Hermione that she loves Harry.

Anyway, that is my thoughts, FWTW.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Deniel isn't just a river in Egypt! Again, I think Harry understands better. The idea of practicing for Ginny seems to be hardly there for him now.

I am sure that Harry is now into wooing Hermione for himself. Hermione is just a whole bunch of confused. This is going to be the theme for the next part of the story I think, Hermione accepting her feelings.

Somehow, I think then it will be all Harry can do to protect their collective honor!

The question comes up how you will integrate this into the larger context of HBP and maybe DH. Even if you decide to end it in the sixth year, you have to insert it into the rest of the action of that year.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Good follow up chapter here. I get the impression that Harry is more aware of the situation than Hermione at this point, likely because his affections towards Ginny are likely not as strong as Hermione's towards Ron.

Yes she had to "let of some steam", but I'm not sure she has caught on the the implications to the extent it seems to me that Harry has.

So far, so good.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This looks like it will be a good story. The setup makes sense, does no harm to canon, although it will become Alternate soon enough.

My vote, FWIW is of course for intimacy. However, it is going to have to take time. 1. First kiss
2. Their understanding that that kiss has changed their ideas about romantic partners
3. Learning to date and be a couple
4. Dealing with the Weasleys
5. Beginning step into intimacy, petting
6. Foreplay and learning each other's bodies
7. Learning to give each other climaxes
8. Anything short of coitus, mutually agreed
9. Giving themselves to each other, perhaps (if canon applies) when Ron leaves during the Horcrux hunt

Anyway, it is how I'd do it YMMV.

I'm looking forward to catching up and then to updates.

continental-line chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Yes, smut. She's worked too hard to get to this point not to 'get any.' Good story BTW I'm enjoying it.