Reviews for Will Life Ever Be Normal
Brookeworm3 chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
Oh! I know it's late, but please update this story. Poor Matt barely gets any to no love what so ever, and we need to see more of that. Him and Herminoe would go really cute together. Can't for more and happy writing :).
IrinaPetrova chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
plz update!
RenTenTen chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Awwww. It's getting good. :(
guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
I beg of you, pls update soon. You are an amazing writer and this is one of my favorite harry potter fanfics ever. I have been waiting for four months, so pls update soon. I also advise you to release the new chapters soon, before the expectations exceed the results. I love your work, good day.
Tisha24 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
I love it hope to read more soon!
Tisha24 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I found this story today and just love it!
Skendo chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Please continue this story :) It is ace :) Really good! Can't wait to see how Hermione changes the story line! Also can't wait for a dramatic Powerful!Hermione doing magic in front of the gang whilst protecting them? Leading to them figuring out she is a witch?! NEED MORE!
Kmgntm chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Wow. I love this story already
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Just found this story and it is AWESOME!
Red05 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Incredible story:)keep it coming please!
lady chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Really enjoying your story. Hope you have the Salvitor brothers dig into Hermione's past a bit more neither is likely to leave it alone if they fear for Elena's safety.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Finally! Soo good! I love Hermione Damon interaction. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I love it.
Neeeeext, please.
xoxo
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
update!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Ok... I like this story... Aaa lott! Uou should put hermione with damon though... Should be fun