Reviews for We've Got Tonight
oo Countess D oo chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I can't believe this masterpiece doesn't have more reviews. It's definitely one of the best and most realistic stories I've ever read. Everyone was perfectly in character and each reaction and each emotion felt absolutely real and believable. I loved every chapter. The way Kurt found out, the cause of death, the interaction among the Hudmels and between Kurt and Blaine, the homophobic cops and grandparents and how Carole still defends Kurt despite her grief. This was all amazing, but Finn's funeral totally broke my heart. It was beautifully written and the song choices were just perfect. Kurt's speech was so very heartfelt and fitting for Finn. You are an amazing author!
dramabombz chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I'm sure I'm late to the game in reading this; but I must say that this is the most realistic and moving fiction I've read on the topic of Finn's passing. I'm not usually a crier, but I was moved to tears by several chapters. You did an amazing job! I think this was a perfect tribute. :)
Klaine-Rulz chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
This is an AMAZING story. I loved every second of it! So sad. So breath-takingly beautiful and gut wrenching. I can't begin to tell you how emotional this story was to read. You have remarkable talent at writing.
Klaine-Rulz chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Beautiful
GleekCow13 chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
So much for not crying. I was not expecting that outcome after reading the author's note of this chapter. But, it was very sweet, and I would have never thought of having Kurt come to that realization from doing that. I'm glad that Blaine did think of that, and he is trying to help Kurt get through this the best he can.
GleekCow13 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
This chapter absolutely killed me. I thought the episode was bad, but this was just so beautifully written, from the songs that were picked out to Kurt's eulogy. I think that is what got me the most. It's hard to believe that Cory and Finn are actually gone, and you writing this story was just so brave. I wouldn't even know where to begin. Thank you for sharing this story with the fandom. Hopefully I won't cry the next chapter because I'm running out of tissues.
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Thank you for writing this. I'm dreading tonight I truly am. I've been reading these tribute stories the last few days to cry and hoping not to cry tonight. I know that is a pointless hope now because no matter what I know Chris Colfer is gonna make me sob tonight.

Again thank you for this. I'm gonna miss Finn and Cory so much.
cmitc41 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
OK I never should have read this on my lunch break at work I am bawling my eyes out. What a great story!
Klaine-Rulz chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This is absolutely beautiful. I love how you wrote the klaine parts so emotionally.
I'm so not ready for the episode tonight! :'(
Nicely Done:)